Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

We need an appreciation thread for dudes paying $800+ for. Helping resellers at a high rate worldwide with financial problems from being lazy.

Originally Posted by greatone33333

I got mine in the mail yesterday, $1300 on ebay, broke them out today to work out indoors. Chest and triceps then Ran for over 30 minutes on the treadmill and they felt great. Some dude ran up and took pictures of them on my feet. People can't help but stare at these. Very Nice!
post some pics 

Originally Posted by SlimK4

easy cop...

roll.gif

Props to the cats who put in work in ATL and got their pairs. My boy included. I'm a little salty that I am in bumf*** 757 va and have no shot since I deploy soon, but at least its one less pair in a reseller/hypbeast grimy hands. Only thing is his text pic of the shoe this AM brought back that thirst haha....still really want a pair, not willing to put out a mortgage payment for them! If anyone can look out on a 9.5/10 while I am deployed and they drop the second drop I am kicksiscrack on instagram and twitter haha

still nO solid info and whats going on with all these florida pairs?Asia released all their pairs already,or some areas still behind like Europe?

still on the hunt for a pair
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Props to the cats who put in work in ATL and got their pairs. My boy included. I'm a little salty that I am in bumf*** 757 va and have no shot since I deploy soon, but at least its one less pair in a reseller/hypbeast grimy hands. Only thing is his text pic of the shoe this AM brought back that thirst haha....still really want a pair, not willing to put out a mortgage payment for them! If anyone can look out on a 9.5/10 while I am deployed and they drop the second drop I am kicksiscrack on instagram and twitter haha
it was work indeed but at the end it was smooth sailing......im sure i met your boy also....lots of cool peeps i met this week....

Yeah the homie KC. Luckiest cat I know. He tell you his 23 Finale story? haha. Glad y'all got yours....still gotta lock mine down somehow!

i heard they not gonna change anything, i really cant beleieve it but thats what i heard..(hope its true)

heard alot of people wrote letters to nike statting they will never buy sneakers again, nike had to make a few people happy thats why they re releasing...

prices on cl are going way down.. seen a pair at $800.. even know a cat that has my size but $500 is still too much, for me anyway knowing that i can cop for retail soon

hope the socks go down also..lol

It's march 1st NT peeps I'm only saying that....

S/O to the OP that stated the re releases
pimp.gif

Just got an email from crooked tounges. Looks like they are going to release next week but they are only gonna sell to UK. Sucks for us in the US.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i heard they not gonna change anything, i really cant beleieve it but thats what i heard..(hope its true)

heard alot of people wrote letters to nike statting they will never buy sneakers again, nike had to make a few people happy thats why they re releasing...

prices on cl are going way down.. seen a pair at $800.. even know a cat that has my size but $500 is still too much, for me anyway knowing that i can cop for retail soon

hope the socks go down also..lol

Your a better man than I. 500 is my limit for any shoe, so I would've probably jumped on that.

My Bm says the line crazy...im tapping out.lls..not dealing with PG  Edit: I wanted to comment about the whole resellers argument its kinda simple to me...theres a such thing as GREEDY people profiting from hype, Those who have a genuine hobby and want access to the item they value and those who dont care either way...If you're a reseller then I cant personally rock with you if the prices are stupid.For example i called a guy that wanted 2gs...I have it but refuse to spend that on a 220 dollar shoes retail....Its retail,close to it or nothing for me...Just dont take advantage of a culture that you truly don't respect(judging by the price hikes)... its like spittin in a persons face ...Retail >Resellers ego fees..allday

Back
Top Bottom