Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

If people seriously think HOH Orlando is just chilling on 150-200 pairs they're crazy.

They definitely sent them to the warehouse or back to Nike. Not saying they don't have 20-30 pairs but lets be real.

Someone would definitely consider breaking into that store if that many pairs were just chillin.

Hope some more HOH's get allocated another size run.

the number at orlando was much large than that wasnt it??? I thought it was up to 500?
I believe they still have pairs but not all 500, since everyone has left from as weekend....

strictly-mag-new-era-fitted-59Fifty-galaxie_3.jpg

strictly-mag-new-era-fitted-59Fifty-galaxie_7.jpg

Did you get your hands on the “Galaxy

Originally Posted by jdotnas

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

There is no restock people. There is not one now and there won't be a restock or re-release. This is an all star shoe... You think they will drop the christmas shoes in july? Makes no sense right????

Orlando had to allocate all of their pairs to 5-7 different hoh locations that were selected by footlocker.

Cherry Hill Nj released theirs today.

This is not called a restock and these were not extra pairs that were just made......

Open you eyes...

why should we believe you reseller?
laugh.gif

Because unlike most people in this thread I know what I'm talking about and I already sold every pair I had. I have nothing to gain/lose by stating the truth and what's obvious....
Orlando did not have 500 foams. They had 220 foams. 500 Kobes, 720 Lebrons, 480 Durants from what was confirmed while I was there... Take or leave a couple out of those numbers but the stores that released pairs today were given those pairs from the 220 Orlando had.

Damn... I forgot my boy from way back moved to Orlando.. He might be able to grab me a pair.. Said he know some ppl at footlockers down there, hopefully he can get some info.. But anybody in Orlando with info or if they do drop LET US KNOW! Lol.. I'm hoping he could somehow grab me one

Originally Posted by ezratk

House of hoops dadeland mall just restocked and sold out.
Son of a...I called them clowns yesterday and they flat out told me they weren't getting anymore.

To quel all the hypebeast hunger, the Galaxy Foams are NOT at Orlando HOH. I was just there a couple hours ago and all the pairs restocking all over the country are the pairs that HOH Orlando shipped out. How you think 34th got 40 pairs? And HOH Miami too? There are no pairs there...

I also heard a rumor, future Foams might be banned by the FL Mall. They really took the riot seriously. Like I said, a rumor, but it has been mentioned.

Lucky people not in Orlando, y'all have a shot at some more galaxy Foams. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by ezratk

House of hoops dadeland mall just restocked and sold out.
Son of a...I called them clowns yesterday and they flat out told me they weren't getting anymore.

I'm gonna be pissed if HOH 125th does that to me! I called today and no only 34th is getting them. I think I'm gonna stop by tomorrow, no work and just school in the evening. Hopefully I will get lucky!

Orlandos pairs were sent to south lake hoh in ga. They put them out this morning and they sold out.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

To quel all the hypebeast hunger, the Galaxy Foams are NOT at Orlando HOH. I was just there a couple hours ago and all the pairs restocking all over the country are the pairs that HOH Orlando shipped out. How you think 34th got 40 pairs? And HOH Miami too? There are no pairs there...

I also heard a rumor, future Foams might be banned by the FL Mall. They really took the riot seriously. Like I said, a rumor, but it has been mentioned.

Lucky people not in Orlando, y'all have a shot at some more galaxy Foams. Good luck!
damn...if thats the case, sucks for the sneakerheads in orlando that really wanted them.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

damn...if thats the case, sucks for the sneakerheads in orlando that really wanted them.
As the Footlocker East Coast VP guy told me, "A couple of knuckleheads from out of town ruined this weekend for the city and the local sneakerheads."

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by PoamFositive

@#@# pg plaza
My man at hoh is bout to catch a right hook for not letting me know whats up
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
THIS.
my dude at hoh been acting shady since the red foams dropped 
eyes.gif

I dont understand this he held me down on NERFS %%$*%+ NERFS and he's doing this smh

I'VE BEEN GOING TO PG PLAZA ALL THIS WEEK ON MY BREAK (950-10:30) AND THE DAY I DON'T GO THEY RELEASE SMH.

Just spoke to a Foot Locker HOH 34th employee and he told me they had them for nearly an hour before they sold out. This was like most "restocks" = quiet. If you think that any store was going to publicize this you have to be crazy. The entire city would have been at HOH last night if they mentioned or even hinted at the rerelease. Congrats to those who got them.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I'VE BEEN GOING TO PG PLAZA ALL THIS WEEK ON MY BREAK (950-10:30) AND THE DAY I DON'T GO THEY RELEASE SMH.

Damn that sucks! I work on 34th st and they restock when I have a day off!!!!

Originally Posted by dbcooper

Orlandos pairs were sent to south lake hoh in ga. They put them out this morning and they sold out.

false....southlake had the pairs since friday....and finally released them this morn...

So I'm guessing they had to lie in order to keep the restock release orderly

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Just spoke to a Foot Locker HOH 34th employee and he told me they had them for nearly an hour before they sold out. This was like most "restocks" = quiet. If you think that any store was going to publicize this you have to be crazy. The entire city would have been at HOH last night if they mentioned or even hinted at the rerelease. Congrats to those who got them.

Damn. I'm gonna hit up 125th HOH tomorrow, I'm sure the worker wasn't gonna tell me over the phone if they were going to restock.

Back
Top Bottom