Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Is it a bad deal for me if I trade 2 pairs of ds lebron 9 miami vices for a ds pair of foam galaxys?

I wouldnt trade two pairs of vices unless he is adding money. I would def trade though you won't see anyone rocking those foams where as vices a lot more people have them..just look at eBay shh is full of them Compared to LEGIT foams..

Originally Posted by 45DE

so was there a re-stock on these already? I was in NYC and happened to go into 21 Mercer and copped a pair. This was about middle of may when i had got them. i got pics of shoes and receipt.
does anyone have an answer or what? or are ya'll just churching on the info?

Dude, shut up already.
You got a pair, congrats. Who cares if there was a restock then?

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Son, we heard you the first time. Just read back a couple pages.

Son?
roll.gif
 anyway too much negative talk about stores and dumb questions about what is a fair trade or not to actually find the answer to my question it's just easier if someone with some sense and maturity answers it. NT has changed for the worst there should be an age limit on here.

A lot of whining going on in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

that's my point and i can't find the answer to a simple questions too much dumb stuff being talked about rather than legit info boy

yea it is a lot of crying about this 21 mercer spot i got my pair on 5/16 i am from dc i know no one in nYC but my sister who works for coach ya'll keep saying all this and that how it was planned and i just walked in and got a par out of o the blue i actually saw another guy trying some on so i tried my luck and asked if they had a 10.5 they are just shoes shut up and grow up it's not the end of the world more shoes will come out in the future that you all will like better. ya'll making it seem like it was some kinda scandal going on with foams or something lol ya'll kids is hillarious its ok yall saved ya'll mommies and daddies some money stop trippin

Dang man relax. But to answer your question, no there was not a restock... you were just sold fakes.

Jk JK I kid I kid.
roll.gif

yea it is a lot of crying about this 21 mercer spot i got my pair on 5/16 i am from dc i know no one in nYC but my sister who works for coach ya'll keep saying all this and that how it was planned and i just walked in and got a par out of o the blue i actually saw another guy trying some on so i tried my luck and asked if they had a 10.5 they are just shoes shut up and grow up it's not the end of the world more shoes will come out in the future that you all will like better. ya'll making it seem like it was some kinda scandal going on with foams or something lol ya'll kids is hillarious its ok yall saved ya'll mommies and daddies some money stop trippin
The hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif

You pressed to tell someone your "story", but to be honest, no one cares at this point.
tired.gif

You got your foams, or so you say.  Congratulations
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 1994SS

Dang man relax. But to answer your question, no there was not a restock... you were just sold fakes.

Jk JK I kid I kid.
roll.gif
LMAO shut up 
roll.gif

thanx by the way I dunno why it so many salty people in here over a legit question.

laugh.gif

You pressed to tell someone your "story", but to be honest, no one cares at this point.
tired.gif

grin.gif

boy who is pressed they just shoes
laugh.gif
i just wanted to know if it was a re-stock and as i read back ya'll make it seem like its an inside scandal going on at the store i got them from why you in your feelings for? they just shoes i was good before i had them and still the same way now. Damn dog it aint that serious you making it out 2 be some problem cause I asked a legit question smh typical hater. go do that somewhere else slim.

laugh.gif

tired.gif

grin.gif

boy who is pressed they just shoes
laugh.gif
i just wanted to know if it was a re-stock and as i read back ya'll make it seem like its an inside scandal going on at the store i got them from why you in your feelings for? they just shoes i was good before i had them and still the same way now. Damn dog it aint that serious you making it out 2 be some problem cause I asked a legit question smh typical hater. go do that somewhere else slim.

You talk a lot ....

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

Is $800 for a DS galaxy foams size 12 is a good price ?
pimp.gif

Without a question!!!!!!! 
eek.gif
SIZE12.... WHERE???
If you aint on that, Ill jump on it! and to think I was looking at a pair for way more then that. 
ohwell.gif

i got a guy trying to trade me ds miami vice 9, ds carmines, ds taxi 12s, vnds copper foams, and vnds coughdrop foams for my galaxy what do u guys think?

Originally Posted by kicks409

i got a guy trying to trade me ds miami vice 9, ds carmines, ds taxi 12s, vnds copper foams, and vnds coughdrop foams for my galaxy what do u guys think?

Value wise, 425 + 400 + 275 + 250 + 150. You're basically getting 1500 out of a 900 shoe. Good deal IMO and the shoes you're trading for are heat so go for it if you like em.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by kicks409

Value wise, 425 + 400 + 275 + 250 + 150. You're basically getting 1500 out of a 900 shoe. Good deal IMO and the shoes you're trading for are heat so go for it if you like em.

thx maddox i really didnt want 2 get rid of my galaxy but i really want these other kicks so hopefully i can catch another pair for a deal down the line.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom