Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOH?????? THE PEARLS RELEASED IN MAY AND THAT WAS "MAY-HEM" .... I THINK THE FACE PALM GIF AND THE GUY WHO KICKS THE TABLE IN OFFICE GIF ARE SO VERY NECESSARY.... F
sick.gif
CK HOH

HoH in MD and NY lines will be crazy but if i can get someone to get em for retail for they are copped  

great news.. but damn dunno about that HOH release.. dudes were thirsty about the pearls.. hopefully not to OD .. but heyy u never know

For anybody wondering why the pearl line was such chaos try to remember the day...they didnt release on a saturday m morning when 125th has minimal to no foot traffic...they released on a sunny Thursday afternoon when 125th has a more populated side walk than 7th ave after a Knick game/concert at msg...NY'ers know what im talkin about...If they dont flip flop on the release and they drop on a quiet saturday morning then there shouldnt be any problems...125th is at its livest at around 3 or 4 when people are comin from work and school..by then theyll be sold out anyway

it will be a crazy release all the new foam heads who got the coppers will think they need these too

I honestly don't know what is going to happen in maryland when these things drop.

There's never been a situation where there weren't enough foams to go around.

Between the Baltimore and DC area plus the dudes from va coming up, things could get ugly quick over in pg.

Yeah no HOH where i live
Due to the lack of appreciation ive seen in the past this prolly wont work
But anybody down to look out for fellow NTers put me on your list
You tell me a number, i PP you the cash, you send me the shoes, i say thanks and KIM
Well keep it real simple
Been waitin for a red shoe since Pips Air Maestros

Originally Posted by capfive

Yeah no HOH where i live
Due to the lack of appreciation ive seen in the past this prolly wont work
But anybody down to look out for fellow NTers put me on your list
You tell me a number, i PP you the cash, you send me the shoes, i say thanks and KIM
Well keep it real simple
Been waitin for a red shoe since Pips Air Maestros

Once the numbers of how much of these nike are releasing come out and looks like people will be able to cop multiples i got you. If they on some 82 pair type #@$% you might be out of luck

pass....i already got da black and red penny foamposites...if i cop these its purely for trade bait.

first of all looks like that day will probably be remembered as "MAY"HEM 15th, 2010 lol

and second..

The "Champagne/Ginger Ale/09 HOH" Foam Pro's are releasing the same month and not the "Pearls" correctomundo?

Hopefully those arent just HOH neither and will see a wider release. I just seen somebody rockin them while I was in Fordham and I forgot how nice they look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom