Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

For anybody wondering why the pearl line was such chaos try to remember the day...they didnt release on a saturday m morning when 125th has minimal to no foot traffic...they released on a sunny Thursday afternoon when 125th has a more populated side walk than 7th ave after a Knick game/concert at msg...NY'ers know what im talkin about...If they dont flip flop on the release and they drop on a quiet saturday morning then there shouldnt be any problems...125th is at its livest at around 3 or 4 when people are comin from work and school..by then theyll be sold out anyway

They could've released on a frigid Thursday evening.  Heads will line up regardless.  FootAction 34th had half of the world on line for the '09 Eggplants on a school day.

nerd.gif
 pics por favor 
nerd.gif

I don't even think you could camp at HoH anymore.  When the last pair of yeezy's dropped, they told the store to take names and call people up when the sneakers released.  I might go to cherry hill myself.

Damnnn...school ends the 14th and beach week starts the 15th...f**k it. take my last exam. take my stuff back home. pack for beach week. go camp out at PG for the shoes. hopefully scoop a pair and then drive to Myrtle beach for the bait!

i have a strong hate for HOH kuz i heard that FTL employee discount is no good there but HOH can stroll thru any FTL FA or champs nd their discount is good, but looks like ima have to bite this 217 and dish out regular for these

I'm buying as many pairs as my 30,000 dollar credit card limit allows me too.

No hype for foams in texas

Also you can't rob me, texas gun laws FTW
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom