Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dudes really thinking they gon get stuck up...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Im not paying RAPE 4 those, would be worth $200 though.

Imma stick with the Foam Blues.

Im burning down all HOH's

I need these but I don't have time to be waiting on lines and deal with the hassles. I just need someone in the NYC area to hold me down.

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

I'm buying as many pairs as my 30,000 dollar credit card limit allows me too.

No hype for foams in texas

Also you can't rob me, texas gun laws FTW
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad they will more than likely dead you after the 2nd pair... No manager wants to get FIRED for selling someone multiples and he'll surely be hanging himself if he puts them all on the same card...

I've been saving for these Foams for a VERY long time... I need 1 pair for each of these...

Originally Posted by got shoes

img_542.jpg

Hope The Bay's HoH will be built by then

Ha ... you already know how it will be in the BAY AREA if its open when these drop.

HOOD 2 HOOD

waiting to see actual pics and not just bp's photoshop before i get all salty about it being hoh only

Ill be in Harlem tmrw, following up with the follow up, then ill follow up with you guys when im done with the follow up

Im definitely going to endure the craziness to get these. I have a system that works. Mommy or daddy pick me up after I get the kicks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, I hope they do it on a Saturday. Im really not trying to miss class for kicks.

like i said before, i speculate these to be the "cranberry" color used on the 1/2 cents *crossed fingers*

i'd rather em being that cw instead of a metallic red, thats just me though

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Ill be in Harlem tmrw, following up with the follow up, then ill follow up with you guys when im done with the follow up

huh???
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by PISTONS

Originally Posted by Hugo

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

live about 4 metro stops from there, about a 15 min drive, n still dont feel lik camping out at pg..........
hit me up with a meetup if ur money straight

I was just telling hugo I don't live far from there either and we should do a meetup to head up there when these drop. NT DMV Mini Summt.lol

you guys are absolutely right i'm going to put in some work so i can get my pair i'm in DC so i will be there HOH MD early we should all meet up easy way to stay safe and help each other out

I would like a pair...I like RED...RED is a good color.

Calling out Soleprogression and SneakerSt...you guys gonna have them?  hint hint...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom