Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

These were not on ndc last night. While everyone was looking for the pack, I was
more interested in these because there isn't an HOH in Florida.
call some niketowns.
they said hoh and niketowns would have them.

Originally Posted by jzza4

I was expecting a longer line at HOH Harlem this morning for the Foams.
   Me too.

I got there around 9 and was walkin out in less than 10 minutes.,.
pimp.gif

if nike would have dropped the metallic red foams on first page. I would of easily passed on the infrared pack for them without second guessing.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Me too.

pimp.gif

<(>Word me too I got there around 830 got my size 10 and I was out quick

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Me too.

pimp.gif

<(>Word me too I got there around 830 got my size 10 and I was out quick
not too many people are feelin this cw. hopefully they can sit for awhile at my HoH

Reason HoH was light today was because most were out there last night for the pack...shortage of funds/sleep take your pick...also not everyone was sold on this new rendering of the blk/red foams...
ohwell.gif

these will sit for a while out here in DALLAS gotem for 150 glad i bought these instead of that infared pack  

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by daffy 016

i wouldnt be surprised if nike releases some clear sole cactus joints later this year

I would actually like those more than these. Maybe because there are plenty more black red shoes to choose from than black neon yellow.

The way Nike is releasing stuff I wouldn't be surprised if they release the cactus samples as a limited release then GR them 6 months later
smh.gif
laugh.gif

NDC really came through for me on this release, ordered them online with no hassle and my pair should be here today
pimp.gif

copped this morning @ HOH MD. got there around 8 which is when they opened and there was a line of about 100 or so ppl. i was starting to think i may not get a pair as i stood in line for like 30 min. these are def. nice. not fake and soggy lookin like the '10 eggs. i put these over the coppers and of course the '10 eggs and not b/c they HOH (doesn't even say HOH on the box tag). grooves are pretty well defined, no flaws. i'm def. happy with my purchase.

2vajkwl.jpg

just walked into Nike town NYC and they still have alot of sz's - these should be around for the weekend and maybe longer

So we can talk about foams now? Can we gonna talk about how these are going to be employee discounted in two weeks? Sorry I could not come hang out at ntnty or hoh, I don't sweat general releases.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

copped this morning @ HOH MD. got there around 8 which is when they opened and there was a line of about 100 or so ppl. i was starting to think i may not get a pair as i stood in line for like 30 min. these are def. nice. not fake and soggy lookin like the '10 eggs. i put these over the coppers and of course the '10 eggs and not b/c they HOH (doesn't even say HOH on the box tag). grooves are pretty well defined, no flaws. i'm def. happy with my purchase.

2vajkwl.jpg
damn Charm, them look like a size 8
laugh.gif
. I wish i had a smaller size

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

So we can talk about foams now? Can we gonna talk about how these are going to be employee discounted in two weeks? Sorry I could not come hang out at ntnty or hoh, I don't sweat general releases.

I'm sure thats the reason you didn't go

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

2vajkwl.jpg
how far back where you we might have seen each other?

i think the quality is pretty good as well and i definitely like these over the solid sole ones. however, the grooves on the out part of the shoe are a little off when you compare them to '09 purple foams and the '07 blue foams. for example that last groove is way to close to the top part.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I'm sure thats the reason you didn't go
real reason:

^how foolish do you all sound? I was at HoH for the bin 9s and documented some footage. Since you guys want to take it there with me, my next appearance will be bin 13s, so come through and pop off.

Its great to know how much love I get each and everytime I post FTW.

On a more grimy note, you guys wish you could get the shoes I go after, so enjoy your slightly limited general releases.

^how foolish do you all sound? I was at HoH for the bin 9s and documented some footage. Since you guys want to take it there with me, my next appearance will be bin 13s, so come through and pop off.

On a more grimy note, you guys wish you could get the shoes I go after, so enjoy your slightly limited general releases.

yeah enjoy your e-fame fam
eyes.gif

not sure if it's been posted but HOH Chicago got some HOH Limited Edition t Shirts for the foams... the tag says HOH on it... check the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom