Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told niketowns have to wait 48hrs after a release to begin accepting phone orders when I called this afternoon.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

copped this morning @ HOH MD. got there around 8 which is when they opened and there was a line of about 100 or so ppl. i was starting to think i may not get a pair as i stood in line for like 30 min. these are def. nice. not fake and soggy lookin like the '10 eggs. i put these over the coppers and of course the '10 eggs and not b/c they HOH (doesn't even say HOH on the box tag). grooves are pretty well defined, no flaws. i'm def. happy with my purchase.

2vajkwl.jpg

I called PG HoH around 10:15 this morn and dude said that he still had my size available (sz. 11)...

Drove all the way from West Baltimore and got there somewhere close to Noon and they still had some left to my suprise...

I didn't think that they had that many ppl there, judging from the availabilty...

foam set is crack, very nice bro.. hoh ny was light, in and out... they definetly not the same as the 07's, but i still like them...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

copped this morning @ HOH MD. got there around 8 which is when they opened and there was a line of about 100 or so ppl. i was starting to think i may not get a pair as i stood in line for like 30 min. these are def. nice. not fake and soggy lookin like the '10 eggs. i put these over the coppers and of course the '10 eggs and not b/c they HOH (doesn't even say HOH on the box tag). grooves are pretty well defined, no flaws. i'm def. happy with my purchase.

2vajkwl.jpg

Charm... I was wondering if you were gonna cop these or not.  Glad to see you did.

Personally I think they *+%@ all over the solid red bottoms (which I passed on without a 2nd thought).  Not saying these are a double-cop or anything, but definitely worth the 1 pair pickup.

da line was HUGE in house of hoops, but they had so many so they decided to open at 7am to accommodate that people in line....with that said i passed easy, i

think da 2007 solid bottoms are superior..

50% off in January/Feb..............................................

I can wait -- Anything black and red where will be a J 99.9% of the time...

These will sit in my closet.

Grooves are noticeable, I guess I have to become accustom to the copper grooves on all future Foam One releases. No rush for me.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Can someone post a side by side pic of these and the SOLID Sole Foams
ill have my pair on weds so i can snap a comparison.

I thought the indentations on the Copper's were fine, but you can really tell the difference in the Black/Red's in AlteredMayhem's pictures. Especially the last three.

And I always thought my 07's soles were a little dull. I didn't think they were bright at all, but they look really bright in his pictures. Maybe mine just lost some pop after however many wears.

RICO7JT wrote:

ill post some later. some pic i took earlier. i like the solids over the gum sole to be honest... and i was one of those complainin about the solid sole.

4717457153_c08ef48393.jpg

later.

I'll only post once on this page, I'd hate to troll like most of the active users here.

I hope these cough drops do re release in December, but Nike likes to lie. Decent pic btw.

Originally Posted by never wear them

RICO7JT wrote:

ill post some later. some pic i took earlier. i like the solids over the gum sole to be honest... and i was one of those complainin about the solid sole.

4717457153_c08ef48393.jpg

later.
yep, da brighter solid sole is much better...and da upper is also slightly more refined...and let's not forget that da solid sole wont get any more duller unlike da red translucent

sole thats a lil more of da mercy of da elements.

SHETT those pics changed my thoughts on those Solid RED shoes of 07/08. I might have to pick those up now rather than the Cough Drops. The refined Foam lines look way better just like how the old eggplants were over the newer retros.

I mean... If both came out the same time, i'd obviously go with the gum sole... I mean, who wouldn't, honestly?

But it's wtvr, cop wtvr makes ya happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom