Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like most ppl passed on these.
nerd.gif
no way i was passing since i passed on the '07s. even if i had '07s, prolly still woulda copped. idk...

Originally Posted by never wear them

RICO7JT wrote:
Can someone post a side by side pic of these and the SOLID Sole Foams

ill post some later. some pic i took earlier. i like the solids over the gum sole to be honest... and i was one of those complainin about the solid sole.

later.

Thaanks for posting that pic.

If you can.... Could you take another pic of each shoe like this ....     JL    meaning both soles together and their sides.

When them 07s dropped I sure loved the colorway but I hated that SOLID sole. Im hella happy they dropped these.

NWT- nice pic
pimp.gif

but I still go with red trans soles over red solids (maybe its a bias opinion since I dont own solid reds)
but if im not mistaken, when Solid sole foams dropped, red and cactus, weren't most,if not all people disappointed Nike didnt give translucent sole, especially when nike showed cactus foams with translucent sole and come RD, cactus solids were released?

but now all of a sudden,when red translucents finally drop, people begin to appreciate red solids more? Im lost
laugh.gif

Id take either one, but for now Ill take red translucents. one day I will cop solids.can anyone 100% confirm that these foams will re-release in december? if so,copped on discount
pimp.gif

hoping they don't drop again in dec. makes no sense, but given their pattern as of late i wouldn't put it past them.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

but I still go with red trans soles over red solids (maybe its a bias opinion since I dont own solid reds)

but if im not mistaken, when Solid sole foams dropped, red and cactus, weren't most,if not all people disappointed Nike didnt give translucent sole, especially when nike showed cactus foams with translucent sole and come RD, cactus solids were released?

but now all of a sudden,when red translucents finally drop, people begin to appreciate red solids more? Im lost
laugh.gif

QFMFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Called a few niketowns and was unable to find a 9.5, ordered the last 10 at NTLV. I don't know if it was the quantity the niketowns received, but these sold faster than I anticipated.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

laugh.gif

QFMFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol i thought i was the only one..

i remembe when they dropped everyone was like
sick.gif
alien.gif

and now people saying they better than trans? hmmm i dont know

yall right up there...but i aint switch up. even tho my favorite "thing" on a shoe is a clear sole, i preferred the solid soles cause the colors were more apparent and vivid. cant go wrong either way.

Most if not all Niketowns sold out of these on Saturday... Only places that may still have em are HOHs and they dont ship.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

laugh.gif

QFMFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol i thought i was the only one..

i remembe when they dropped everyone was like
sick.gif
alien.gif

and now people saying they better than trans? hmmm i dont know

Truth. People love to complain about anything I swear. First it was oh it's not a clear sole so it's wack. Now Nike gives the complainers what they want and they still complain. Can't satisfy everyone. I'm happy I copped my pair and these are one of the better foam colorways in a minute. Never like the coppers or eggplants much

^ bold opinion.but i agree somewhat. people usually give nike a thumbs up for eggplants and coppers (i guess because of the ice sole). some even consider eggplants to be the second best foam one,behind royals of course. Coppers were creative,and the ice sole is a plus. but I would take black/red over coppers for the sole fact that copper isn't something you would wear everyday. But these are hard to take over '09 eggplants (lets forget about '10s,they dont count
laugh.gif
). I would also take Armies over these.

Im glad people agree with my statement. and notice the sudden hate in red translucents after people begged for them since last release
laugh.gif

My posts actually have truth,accuracy and are actually knowledgeable opinions unlike some people who post ******ed nonsense that makes it seem like theyre on drugs when they post
laugh.gif

My posts actually have truth,accuracy and are actually knowledgeable opinions unlike some people who post ******ed nonsense that makes it seem like theyre on drugs when they post
laugh.gif
evilgrin02.gif

laugh.gif

i prefer the solid soles even though i have both, i wasn't upset when the solids dropped in 07....even tho it was a surprising change from the sample pics....i still copped both cactus and reds.

the longevity of the solid sole with the durability of the upper is a good match because in years to come, if they aren't abused, they will still look the same as they did in 07
smokin.gif

kn0wledgeable I agree with that homie. Some ppl are just never happy.

Missed the damn FEDex man .... Im pissed
laugh.gif

Hopefully Im home when he comes by again tomorrow.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ mayhem

the sun is about to set soon,you know what the means:lol:

btw- (i hope this doesn't go agaianst any rules) if anyone needs help on these HOHNY still has most,if not all sizes. you know what to do.
wink.gif

I remember most people complaining about the cactus change, not the red. The cactus samples were beautiful, the red ehhh. Which is why I passed...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I remember most people complaining about the cactus change, not the red. The cactus samples were beautiful, the red ehhh. Which is why I passed...
yup. black/reds flew under the radar while the cactus samples were fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
i still like the solid soles better. the red on the cough drops doesnt do it for me. maybe if it was a deeper red....

here are some pics i snapped. laziness is starting to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom