Nike Air Foamposite One Summer 2013 Releases INFO (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY ALL SOUND ODDLY OR DISGUSTINGLY HORRID.... ALL WHITE IS TRASH IF THEY DONT HAVE BLACK LINING.... PERIOD. RED BLACK AND COOL GREY??? AND A PURPLE AND ORANGE FOAM??? REALLY??? .... I'D LIKE TO GET TO NORMAL CASUAL COLORS PLEASE WTF NIKE

Man I still have no idea why so many people wanted an all white foam.

Looks :x to me.

Easy pass on all new foam colorways unless they release black uppers/icey sole.

The dead horse has been beaten.....
mean.gif
This... and dope Forum Name.

i seriously doubt another price increase

Why? The new hyperposite is $225 now isn't it? And jb seems to raise the price about $5 a year too. So why not?

It's sad to say that even when they reach $220 for a Jordan retro that falls apart faster than a fake pair, or $300 for foams they will still sell out.

i seriously doubt another price increase

Why? The new hyperposite is $225 now isn't it? And jb seems to raise the price about $5 a year too. So why not?

It's sad to say that even when they reach $220 for a Jordan retro that falls apart faster than a fake pair, or $300 for foams they will still sell out.

Technology wise, the Hyperposite deserves the $225 price tag. As a performance shoe, the Hyperposites blow current foams out of the water.

we need the all navy /cool grey color that was sampled the beginning of this year...not too fruity and still casual!

i jus plus $5 for air max really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom