Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I've seen them in person and they are not godawful like I thought they'd be but the sole is probably the best thing the shoe has going for it.

They are just too busy and not in a good way.

This is the first time in a long time that I'm not excited about any foams that are going to drop.

Weathermans, safaris, asteroids, they are going too far.

Also to anybody that thinks they'll be able to come up flipping these might need to reevaluate, the pair I saw was one that the someone had been trying to flip locally for the last 2 weeks. He dropped his price all the way down to $300 and still no sale.

didn't realize these were $250... im out :lol:

just updated the title to contain the release date and the price.... didn't know they dropped tomorrow either...

Last edited:
when will sneaker fiends say enuff is snuff..i cant do it more power to the fellas that can..foams r changing there demographic rite now and i am not apart of it

Why Nike raises the price in every release is beyond me. Sure they get it every time, but to nickel and dime your customers will get you in the end. And to make excuses and call them "premium" each time to help warrant the cost I'd simply a joke. Cuz I'm sure that tiny little strip of 3m costs an extra $25 per pair right?

It's only a matter of time before I say F Nike and limit myself to 1 or 2 pairs a year and get everything else from companies that don't completely take advantage

And of course as I write this Nike sends me an email Lmfao "introducing Nike tech pack!"

these are so terrible... and for 250$?! good luck to those who think they are gonna rack up on these to resell... I see these flopping horribly..... Ill stick to the shaq attaqs... yes i said it the SHAQ ATTAQS...

Was gonna buy but I'm passing. Just copped the blk shaq attack for $119,and will get the fire reds 5s. That's 2 shoes for damn near the price of these. Ill wait for a deal if possible on these

Last edited:
I Think this was a controlled experiment tho

Nike be trollin, but I don't think they would troll just cause they can

c'mon, a ugly GR with a price hike at that! I really hope they did not hire all them boys in suits just to troll.

Has anyone heard about or seen a 15% off VIP Coupon for Foot Locker VIP members? A manager friend of mine just told me he received an email saying no coupons, military or employee discounts for the weatherman foamposite. But then he received an email saying to allow the use of the 15% VIP coupon. But I haven't received it in an email or can seem to find it via Google. If someone can locate it and post it, we all can save $37.50 on these bad boys.

Basically. Dudes selling their cars, I personally saw friends stab each other in the back in my company just to cop a pair(s), one manager at Foot Action violated policy and took home 4 pairs.

A kid I know had a friend who literally got stabbed and required quite a few stitches over the galaxy foams. He was walking to the car with his pair when a guy walked up and told him to give him his shoes. The kid didn't think he would do **** so he said no. Guy gutted him, took the shoes and now the kid has a huge scar and no shoes. Its sickening and pathetic the way some people act for a shoe.

Seen these in person....felt like

A father seeing his son in a tutu...

So embarrassed for all da older

fans of foams out there..
we disagree a lot but I agree w/ you here. can't believe foams are getting murdered like this now 
mean.gif

pretty sure this rsvp will be one of the easier for foams... not sure if its bc people aren't all going crazy over these, or if they had more due to back to school sales... but i bet more people have success than usual

so i saw the tweet for lenox replied back in 55 seconds they sent me a dm but im not gonna pick up 

Back
Top Bottom