Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

The Nike RSVP thing, do u have to pick up your shoes in person? I ask because I literally have NO stores in my state.

I got neither NTLA or NTSM. Tried for the eff of it. NTLA, SantMonica and Vegas came in at once

A kid I know had a friend who literally got stabbed and required quite a few stitches over the galaxy foams. He was walking to the car with his pair when a guy walked up and told him to give him his shoes. The kid didn't think he would do **** so he said no. Guy gutted him, took the shoes and now the kid has a huge scar and no shoes. Its sickening and pathetic the way some people act for a shoe.

Not to be insensitive, but welcome to 1990. This kind of thing happening isn't exactly new. People commit crimes for items of value.

ON FEET

Not to be insensitive, but welcome to 1990. This kind of thing happening isn't exactly new. People commit crimes for items of value.

LMAO, so since its happened before, should it never be mentioned again when it happens now? I was quite aware this incident wasn't unprecedented when it comes to shoes, but it was relevant in the reply to the guy talking about what people do for that shoe. And I don't care if its been happening for 1000 years, its pathetic and sad.

no theyll be back in full strength for the 3 lab 5
Probably so, but if Nike do it like that all the time...that's it, I'll be back to RSVP'in. They shld have done it that way a long time ago. Releasing the RSVPs all out @ the same time

even my local foot locker is getting these. they havent gotten a single foam since ive been here just over a year. these are so widely available its ******ed.

I hope they do this for the anthracites in december :rolleyes

Seen these in person....felt like

A father seeing his son in a tutu...

So embarrassed for all da older

fans of foams out there..

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I didn't even win a raffle for the weatherman foams. And everybodies talking about the high production numbers :smh:

Back
Top Bottom