Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I can't believe the amount of hype for these. I want to see more pics of peeps with those crazy outfits. Nobody in Socal wears foams so I haven't even seen these yet.

I can't believe the amount of hype for these. I want to see more pics of peeps with those crazy outfits. Nobody in Socal wears foams so I haven't even seen these yet.

man the materiel on these is boo boo the foam plate is marshmellow soft no durability i looked at them when i got home and they where already creased on the back pillars
i love the color but Nike dang when people dropping car payments on sneakers step up the quality

man the materiel on these is boo boo the foam plate is marshmellow soft no durability i looked at them when i got home and they where already creased on the back pillars
i love the color but Nike dang when people dropping car payments on sneakers step up the quality

sick.gif
 @ the teal shoe strings

Anybody make a flip off them?

I already got a pair but I wanted to get some more and get some extra cash on ebay or something.

I already got a pair but I wanted to get some more and get some extra cash on ebay or something.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

*Waits for Eastbay rep Ray to come in here...apologize, ask for customer order numbers and all that other bull *%!%*
eyes.gif
Cmon give the man a break..at least he cares about what happens to your shoe boxes and everything along those lines..take that bull elsewhere..

Honestly..i've had many pairs of shoes shipped by Eastbay that didn't come double box and they're immaculate..no damages to the shoe box at all..the problem is the USPS delivery truck man..the ones around me seem to care about packages and won't place something that weighs 50 pounds on top of a shoe box..just common sense..

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

*Waits for Eastbay rep Ray to come in here...apologize, ask for customer order numbers and all that other bull *%!%*
eyes.gif
Cmon give the man a break..at least he cares about what happens to your shoe boxes and everything along those lines..take that bull elsewhere..

Honestly..i've had many pairs of shoes shipped by Eastbay that didn't come double box and they're immaculate..no damages to the shoe box at all..the problem is the USPS delivery truck man..the ones around me seem to care about packages and won't place something that weighs 50 pounds on top of a shoe box..just common sense..

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

I've kept mine in my closet since i bought them on release day, took them out again today and damn it hit me hard how great they look compared to pictures.

I'm trying to keep them DS for a while but they're too nice. I'm sad that my real size was sold out at the store i bought them, had to go a half size up but i'm glad i got them on discount regardless.

NY heads, dude said HOH on 34th only restocked 30 pairs, the FTL i went to in Socal only got 20 pairs initially
frown.gif
Norcal got less than that bruh. FoamGods don't appreciate us over here on the West
tired.gif

I've kept mine in my closet since i bought them on release day, took them out again today and damn it hit me hard how great they look compared to pictures.

I'm trying to keep them DS for a while but they're too nice. I'm sad that my real size was sold out at the store i bought them, had to go a half size up but i'm glad i got them on discount regardless.

NY heads, dude said HOH on 34th only restocked 30 pairs, the FTL i went to in Socal only got 20 pairs initially
frown.gif
Norcal got less than that bruh. FoamGods don't appreciate us over here on the West
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

Cool story bro...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

Cool story bro...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

frown.gif
tired.gif

because they dont sell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i live in LA and still see pearls, elec greens, pewters, and these. (at retail)

at either footlockers, Footactions, Shoe Palace, Shiekhs, and 2010 eggplants at a couple of Men's Palace locations.

Shiekhs was the first spot that marked down the pearls, to 119
ohwell.gif

coppers sat for a few weeks at shiekhs as well

im sure these have sold very well due to hype, but other than the Royals and 09 eggs, none sell well.

Originally Posted by got shoes

frown.gif
tired.gif

because they dont sell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i live in LA and still see pearls, elec greens, pewters, and these. (at retail)

at either footlockers, Footactions, Shoe Palace, Shiekhs, and 2010 eggplants at a couple of Men's Palace locations.

Shiekhs was the first spot that marked down the pearls, to 119
ohwell.gif

coppers sat for a few weeks at shiekhs as well

im sure these have sold very well due to hype, but other than the Royals and 09 eggs, none sell well.

this must have been limited also was on the line at hoh 125 dude in front of me thought a guy was wearing red pros he thought they were fake i said wow s

this must have been limited also was on the line at hoh 125 dude in front of me thought a guy was wearing red pros he thought they were fake i said wow s

Back
Top Bottom