Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

No do you fam. Who are we to dictate what's hip and what's not every state has a diffrent prefences especially when it comes to lacing it. I say wear to school work and seee what people have to say. I would def go with a set of balck jns if ur trying to match if not anything but a pair of BLUE JEANS.

No do you fam. Who are we to dictate what's hip and what's not every state has a diffrent prefences especially when it comes to lacing it. I say wear to school work and seee what people have to say. I would def go with a set of balck jns if ur trying to match if not anything but a pair of BLUE JEANS.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I was being sarcastic LOL, but yea, ima always do me....

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I was being sarcastic LOL, but yea, ima always do me....

Just got these for 200. Not as excited to get them as I thought I'd be but its fine, I like them. The shade of blue is cool. A little soap and water to make them truly shine. I look forward to sea glowing the sole and when its all said and done......put them back in the box for a while since these are still in everyone's rotation

Just got these for 200. Not as excited to get them as I thought I'd be but its fine, I like them. The shade of blue is cool. A little soap and water to make them truly shine. I look forward to sea glowing the sole and when its all said and done......put them back in the box for a while since these are still in everyone's rotation

copped a pair from my boy for 150 , not rele feelin alot of the new dopes but this a beautiful shoe

Back
Top Bottom