Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Saw these in person for the first time the other night, they looked good but not $50-$100 above retail good. My roomate is eyeing a pair on ebay with 1 pic posted and description saying they are worn and he is about ready to dish out $250 for them. SMH he wouldnt wear them without the pink laces that the auction comes with he said, but its his money....

Saw these in person for the first time the other night, they looked good but not $50-$100 above retail good. My roomate is eyeing a pair on ebay with 1 pic posted and description saying they are worn and he is about ready to dish out $250 for them. SMH he wouldnt wear them without the pink laces that the auction comes with he said, but its his money....

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Those are legit. When you get them TAKE OUT THOSE PINK LACES!!!
Bunch of kids around me are doing this.
roll.gif

bought a crap load of pairs of these on RD. Just looked at what ppl are paying for them now. Foam hype is crazy.

bought a crap load of pairs of these on RD. Just looked at what ppl are paying for them now. Foam hype is crazy.

MAYBE IF THE NIKE TRACK JACKET WAS ALL BLACK WITH A HINT OF TEAL BLUE ON THE STRIPE AND NIKE SYMBOL, COULD OF WORKED.

MAYBE IF THE NIKE TRACK JACKET WAS ALL BLACK WITH A HINT OF TEAL BLUE ON THE STRIPE AND NIKE SYMBOL, COULD OF WORKED.

Yes that jacket is THE definition of overdoing it,and im not usually the 1 to get in fashion debates.

Yes that jacket is THE definition of overdoing it,and im not usually the 1 to get in fashion debates.

Back
Top Bottom