Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

Thanks for taking the pic off that other site that had this pic up 3 days ago, and by 3 days, I mean 3 days before this thread was even made.
guess this thread should have never been created then.

ALL NIKETALKERS PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER SITE.

you happy now?

I'm the one that posted the pic on the other site. Maybe you should give credit when it's due. Always find the politics on this site hilarious. Oh and for the record it WAS NOT ISS I posted it on.
the psychic in me knew you posted the info. nice.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Baby Jumpman wrote:
The "other site" is ISS though.
laugh.gif
pretty much
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Here's a widescreen shot:

attachment.jpg

Those sneakers he's holding looks like it has the plastic piece from the Air Flight One's.

dd53620c46e14cf9d78b1601664649739e11faac.jpg

I also see more hints of a Foamposite One in the side panel and carbon fiber shank plate with an LWP design.  Hopefully this is not another mashup clusterf**k of a sneaker.
I smell another Penny hybrid similar to the 1/2 cent.

Yeah... with the exception of the Rookie LWP having the potential to look gooder than the 1/2 cents (which i wasn't too big a fan of).

hee hee hee...

sick.gif
laugh.gif

but yeah, hope those new hybrids have a cent logo on em....or i wont cop.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Here's a widescreen shot:

attachment.jpg

Those sneakers he's holding looks like it has the plastic piece from the Air Flight One's.

dd53620c46e14cf9d78b1601664649739e11faac.jpg

I also see more hints of a Foamposite One in the side panel and carbon fiber shank plate with an LWP design.  Hopefully this is not another mashup clusterf**k of a sneaker.
I smell another Penny hybrid similar to the 1/2 cent.

Yeah... with the exception of the Rookie LWP having the potential to look gooder than the 1/2 cents (which i wasn't too big a fan of).

hee hee hee...

sick.gif
laugh.gif

but yeah, hope those new hybrids have a cent logo on em....or i wont cop.

dam some more pics and actual pairs should be turning up soon, cant wait to see more of them, this color is sick.. these and the electric joints are gonna be nice to have in the collection

dam some more pics and actual pairs should be turning up soon, cant wait to see more of them, this color is sick.. these and the electric joints are gonna be nice to have in the collection

so many foams.... i need to stop my collection is turning into a million pairs of one shoe

so many foams.... i need to stop my collection is turning into a million pairs of one shoe

Back
Top Bottom