Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I will repeat .... I Don't think the stabbing was shoe related

1. If you know the area, the area where the kid got stabbed at is across the street from the mall by the movie theater and a bunch of restaurants. Kids hang out around this area all the time, it's also summertime so it's even more chilling around there now.

2. Unless you live in the apartment complex over there, there is no reason to go over that area after copping shoes, even those who live in the apartments are college who students who generally chill in their apartments.

3. The metro is in the opposite direction of that area, if it was really a shoe related stabbing it would have happened in that area.

I will repeat .... I Don't think the stabbing was shoe related

1. If you know the area, the area where the kid got stabbed at is across the street from the mall by the movie theater and a bunch of restaurants. Kids hang out around this area all the time, it's also summertime so it's even more chilling around there now.

2. Unless you live in the apartment complex over there, there is no reason to go over that area after copping shoes, even those who live in the apartments are college who students who generally chill in their apartments.

3. The metro is in the opposite direction of that area, if it was really a shoe related stabbing it would have happened in that area.

I was at HOHPG last night and i must say it was a complete mess, it was a good 150 to 200 people in the HOH line and the same in the FA line. HOH was so bad that they shut the doors after the 1st couple people brought they pair, and the people in line would not let them out of the door smh. Me and my mans ordered out pair off NDC while in line, got the confirmation email and rolled out. As we were leaving i drove past the FA line, and saw a kid who looked to be all of 15 hand cuffed on a police car. This was by far the most ridiculous release i have taken part in, the funny thing is the South Beach release was the easiest/drama free release I've had at PG Plaza.

I was at HOHPG last night and i must say it was a complete mess, it was a good 150 to 200 people in the HOH line and the same in the FA line. HOH was so bad that they shut the doors after the 1st couple people brought they pair, and the people in line would not let them out of the door smh. Me and my mans ordered out pair off NDC while in line, got the confirmation email and rolled out. As we were leaving i drove past the FA line, and saw a kid who looked to be all of 15 hand cuffed on a police car. This was by far the most ridiculous release i have taken part in, the funny thing is the South Beach release was the easiest/drama free release I've had at PG Plaza.

Its funny how the south beach was easier/faster to get. I guess the foams are king round here in md

Its funny how the south beach was easier/faster to get. I guess the foams are king round here in md

My friend works in hohmd and he told me there was fights in the li e for the release..they didnt even sell the shoes til 8am because of it..more then likly there was a stabbing there if it was in that area by pg plaza..

My friend works in hohmd and he told me there was fights in the li e for the release..they didnt even sell the shoes til 8am because of it..more then likly there was a stabbing there if it was in that area by pg plaza..

It's sad either way... Over shoes or over some other nonsense. We have to get it together.. I'm tired of seeing people beat up and kill each other, but won't stand up to the real oppressors..

It's sad either way... Over shoes or over some other nonsense. We have to get it together.. I'm tired of seeing people beat up and kill each other, but won't stand up to the real oppressors..

Wow @@* just found out the person that died was a friend of mine..deff not shoe related..he dont buy shoes like that..

Wow @@* just found out the person that died was a friend of mine..deff not shoe related..he dont buy shoes like that..

Originally Posted by quanb24

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

woah... read this on twitter... sad if true. Can my DMV peeps confirm this?

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"
"Dam some one already died for the #foams"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "

not sure about 1 death but i know 2 people was stabbed and there was a robbing this morning at dtlr out iverson mall smh 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That Tunnel That Leads To The Station Is A Death Trap... There Or The BLVD Is The WORST Place To Go For A Midnight Release Alone... Always Go Deep An You Have To Have A Ride... Thats Jus How Dudes Is Out Here...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by quanb24

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

woah... read this on twitter... sad if true. Can my DMV peeps confirm this?

"25-30 person brawl at PG Plaza for Foams release. 2 stabbed. 1 dead. When are y'all gonna stop? Serious question"
"Dam some one already died for the #foams"

"Everybody getting robbed and killed for the foams in the #DMV as far as my timeline...If you got yours I wouldn't wear them till "

not sure about 1 death but i know 2 people was stabbed and there was a robbing this morning at dtlr out iverson mall smh 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That Tunnel That Leads To The Station Is A Death Trap... There Or The BLVD Is The WORST Place To Go For A Midnight Release Alone... Always Go Deep An You Have To Have A Ride... Thats Jus How Dudes Is Out Here...
30t6p3b.gif

Copped these this morning. That's horrible news about people fighting over shoes. I'm just thankful I haven't had to witness anything like that here in Cali

Copped these this morning. That's horrible news about people fighting over shoes. I'm just thankful I haven't had to witness anything like that here in Cali

If you live in the DMV word of advice. Never go to pg for a show release it ain't worth it. I learned my lesson the spacejam release.

I was at the blvd last nite it was crazy but not that bad. Everyone in the dtlr line basically got the shoes. Footaction is another story tho... One person did get robbed tho. Everyone was on alert after that

If you live in the DMV word of advice. Never go to pg for a show release it ain't worth it. I learned my lesson the spacejam release.

I was at the blvd last nite it was crazy but not that bad. Everyone in the dtlr line basically got the shoes. Footaction is another story tho... One person did get robbed tho. Everyone was on alert after that

Back
Top Bottom