Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by adub beta

still waiting for a restock in the Bay Area

They restocked like 4 days ago @ Shoe Palace in Great Mall.  Check that out, they're probably out now though.

Just got mine today from jimmyjazz... IMO, they are really nice, but I realized today there's no way I'd get away with wearing these without getting clowned. I think I'll be putting them up on CL...

Just got mine today from jimmyjazz... IMO, they are really nice, but I realized today there's no way I'd get away with wearing these without getting clowned. I think I'll be putting them up on CL...

Originally Posted by nukleup

These and the electric greens...

i have yet to wear outside of my room/the gym.

Yes, they are loud as hell... but they're so rugged and tough, i don't
think i'd want to wear them anywhere else but to workout.

The bulk factor shoe serves as a weight to my feet. So its like training
in space with negative g forces weighing me down. I'm telling you, my
exercising sessions have been intense with foams.

I'ma try beating some cakes in 'em for novelty sake.

I'll report back asap.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by nukleup

These and the electric greens...

i have yet to wear outside of my room/the gym.

Yes, they are loud as hell... but they're so rugged and tough, i don't
think i'd want to wear them anywhere else but to workout.

The bulk factor shoe serves as a weight to my feet. So its like training
in space with negative g forces weighing me down. I'm telling you, my
exercising sessions have been intense with foams.

I'ma try beating some cakes in 'em for novelty sake.

I'll report back asap.

wink.gif

finally got mine today at my local shiekh.... asked dude if he had a 12 ... n he was like yeah... i was thinking no way ... but hey.....

pines! cme to papa
wink.gif

finally got mine today at my local shiekh.... asked dude if he had a 12 ... n he was like yeah... i was thinking no way ... but hey.....

pines! cme to papa
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom