Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Deadstock tweeted a pre order for 200 pairs that literally made their site even slower and sold out within minutes.  The silent hype is strong with these, should be interesting to see what happens on RD.  i was surpris
i was surprised by hw fast they sold out.... price wasnt even discounted and their shipping be slow at time.... so i was like naaaah ... i ll wait n copp on rd..

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Deadstock tweeted a pre order for 200 pairs that literally made their site even slower and sold out within minutes.  The silent hype is strong with these, should be interesting to see what happens on RD.  i was surpris
i was surprised by hw fast they sold out.... price wasnt even discounted and their shipping be slow at time.... so i was like naaaah ... i ll wait n copp on rd..

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by MrDozo

These are nice but i'm still undecided. Reasons being theyre $200 AND iced soles. That's 2 strikes against them

well yea, they're foams.
roll.gif
roll.gif

remi23 for me the pro's fit a liitle more comfortable.. i get 9.5 in both pro's and ones and the foam one's are always a little tighter, a little more work to break them in, thats just me

that pic that 160deep posted made like like them even more, its like having to different pair of foams in one..

remi23 for me the pro's fit a liitle more comfortable.. i get 9.5 in both pro's and ones and the foam one's are always a little tighter, a little more work to break them in, thats just me

that pic that 160deep posted made like like them even more, its like having to different pair of foams in one..

Originally Posted by purplehazen

your right 
with the color change in the light its like 2 different shoes on your feet 

Originally Posted by purplehazen

your right 
with the color change in the light its like 2 different shoes on your feet 

Back
Top Bottom