Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine (pine green / black) on PYS: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=23893

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 GOOD LOOKIN!!!! DEFINITELY THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND JUST BOUGHT THEM... MY HOOKUP WOULD GET EM FOR ME BUT NOT DISCOUNTED AND IM OUT OF TOWN THAT WEEKEND SO WHY NOT KILL TWO BIRDS.. OR A BIRD AND A HALF

Definatly better as pro's ..... I always wondered what pro's would look like with a different color upper and Nike check though

Definatly better as pro's ..... I always wondered what pro's would look like with a different color upper and Nike check though

Lol at paying $250. I rather take my chances on release day. But I can see why ppl would be willing to pay the 250 to secure a pair.

Lol at paying $250. I rather take my chances on release day. But I can see why ppl would be willing to pay the 250 to secure a pair.

These will be in mass abundance just go to your midnight release where ever you are and you will get a pair, they made enough of these to go around. Just don't think you'll be waiting a week after RD to grab a pair though.

These will be in mass abundance just go to your midnight release where ever you are and you will get a pair, they made enough of these to go around. Just don't think you'll be waiting a week after RD to grab a pair though.

Im getting mine on RD and on discount. So im just gonna chill and wait.. Not many heads up here (Boston) are going to get them. They would go for that bright/youngbuck colors..retro blue, electric green. Not something that u can throw on anytime. I still got a pair of all black foams from 06 still on ice..Ughhhh (Rick Ross)

Im getting mine on RD and on discount. So im just gonna chill and wait.. Not many heads up here (Boston) are going to get them. They would go for that bright/youngbuck colors..retro blue, electric green. Not something that u can throw on anytime. I still got a pair of all black foams from 06 still on ice..Ughhhh (Rick Ross)

At this point.. Thar 50 buck mark up on PYS is lame.. The shoes are about to release.. I would wait for eastbay and cop for $200 shipped. Im never paying tax on foams if I dont have to.. Tax is 9.5% where im at.. I need that extra 20 bucks in my pocket..

At this point.. Thar 50 buck mark up on PYS is lame.. The shoes are about to release.. I would wait for eastbay and cop for $200 shipped. Im never paying tax on foams if I dont have to.. Tax is 9.5% where im at.. I need that extra 20 bucks in my pocket..

Back
Top Bottom