Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

i got a nike store credit gift card for $120 and a footaction merchandice return card for $140 one of those will be used to make my purchase much cheaper. i hope the footaction employees don't try to act funny about me using a merchandice return card though

i got a nike store credit gift card for $120 and a footaction merchandice return card for $140 one of those will be used to make my purchase much cheaper. i hope the footaction employees don't try to act funny about me using a merchandice return card though

can't believe i'm actually thinking about buying these.

since i couldn't get my hands on any of the bo jacks... might as well.

i hate you guys.

Spent nearly 500 in the month of august. UGH!!!

can't believe i'm actually thinking about buying these.

since i couldn't get my hands on any of the bo jacks... might as well.

i hate you guys.

Spent nearly 500 in the month of august. UGH!!!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The fitted selection in the back...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best Foam release of the year 
pimp.gif

Will find money somewhere to cop. But will have to face to goons, kids, hypebeast and Wale wannabes at PG Plaza to get a pair
30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

pimp.gif

Will find money somewhere to cop. But will have to face to goons, kids, hypebeast and Wale wannabes at PG Plaza to get a pair
30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

I'm not going to be able to get these on RD.
frown.gif
Not going to be able to buy them until two weeks after, so hopefully I'll find them for a decent price online or locally.

All of a sudden a bunch of kids in Houston want to wear Foams now, so I doubt they'll still be sitting there after two weeks.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not going to be able to get these on RD.
frown.gif
Not going to be able to buy them until two weeks after, so hopefully I'll find them for a decent price online or locally.

All of a sudden a bunch of kids in Houston want to wear Foams now, so I doubt they'll still be sitting there after two weeks.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

If you gonna roll down PG Plaza, roll DEEP... 3 people minimum. Ive seen waaay too many dolo people bag snatched in that place...

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

If you gonna roll down PG Plaza, roll DEEP... 3 people minimum. Ive seen waaay too many dolo people bag snatched in that place...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

Better yet, don't go to PG Plaza.

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

It you gonna roll down PG Plaza, roll DEEP. Ive seen waaay too many peoples bag snatched in that place...

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Copping, then sprinting across the street to the student apartments. Giving the goons a run for there money 

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

Better yet, don't go to PG Plaza.

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Wish me luck

It you gonna roll down PG Plaza, roll DEEP. Ive seen waaay too many peoples bag snatched in that place...

Rolling solo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Copping, then sprinting across the street to the student apartments. Giving the goons a run for there money 

Back
Top Bottom