Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

armys or pines? tough call

6o07r4.jpg

but since foams made in taiwan >> foams made in china....ill go with Armys
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by ph8

Damn I wish I was closer to MD I'm in jersey, good lookin out tho.

Check willowbrook, they opened their store the day after release (cuz of flooding) and i got mine around 12 noon no problem.

Yea i know my boy baught his pair there, im a sz 6.5 tho i used to get my foams easily on eastbay till all the foam hype started..

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by ph8

Damn I wish I was closer to MD I'm in jersey, good lookin out tho.

Check willowbrook, they opened their store the day after release (cuz of flooding) and i got mine around 12 noon no problem.

Yea i know my boy baught his pair there, im a sz 6.5 tho i used to get my foams easily on eastbay till all the foam hype started..

Basically, if the Pines were made in Taiwan, they'd be better IMO. The Army's are cool but coming off a little plain after seeing the Pines. I'd rather just have the all black. Then again I have never been crazy about the black upper/colored bottom Foams (Cactus, Black/Reds, Cough Drops, Armys, etc)

China Foams will always win in terms of durability and quality. But based on looks alone, I give it to the Pines.

Basically, if the Pines were made in Taiwan, they'd be better IMO. The Army's are cool but coming off a little plain after seeing the Pines. I'd rather just have the all black. Then again I have never been crazy about the black upper/colored bottom Foams (Cactus, Black/Reds, Cough Drops, Armys, etc)

China Foams will always win in terms of durability and quality. But based on looks alone, I give it to the Pines.

Crazy my spot still has a few pairs...

I know they still had a 9, I picked up the last 11.5 n 12. They might even have an 8 or 8.5 or something? For those wondering sheikh in the Antelope Valley Mall (socal, Palmdale)

Crazy my spot still has a few pairs...

I know they still had a 9, I picked up the last 11.5 n 12. They might even have an 8 or 8.5 or something? For those wondering sheikh in the Antelope Valley Mall (socal, Palmdale)

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I would have to respectfully disagree with this comment 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I think he meant to say Taiwan Foams instead of China. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I think he meant to say Taiwan Foams instead of China. 

Back
Top Bottom