Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

the one's who are still pending on NDC  did u order more than 1????  i ordered 1 and it shipped the ff day and my friend ordered 2 and his is still pending....maybe the one limit is delaying the orders

the one's who are still pending on NDC  did u order more than 1????  i ordered 1 and it shipped the ff day and my friend ordered 2 and his is still pending....maybe the one limit is delaying the orders

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Hey BronLe what makes you think there is going to be a restock on the 11th ?

Really doubt there's going to be a restock with a scheduled date...

Originally Posted by karxken

was there limit 1 only? If so then people that were able to place order for mote than one pair and it's pending will more than likely get their order cancelled. Or possibly one of the pairs.

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Hey BronLe what makes you think there is going to be a restock on the 11th ?

Really doubt there's going to be a restock with a scheduled date...

Originally Posted by karxken

was there limit 1 only? If so then people that were able to place order for mote than one pair and it's pending will more than likely get their order cancelled. Or possibly one of the pairs.

@Deanshoes (For some reason I can't quote)

A phone convo with a Nike rep a while back. He said Metallic 5s would be shipped to stores on 8/15 and I remember my local FTL getting them then.

He said stores would be getting a shipment of them on 9/11.

Take it for what you want...

@Deanshoes (For some reason I can't quote)

A phone convo with a Nike rep a while back. He said Metallic 5s would be shipped to stores on 8/15 and I remember my local FTL getting them then.

He said stores would be getting a shipment of them on 9/11.

Take it for what you want...

^^but 9/11 is a Sunday. Last I checked mail or carrier services don't deliver on Sunday's.

not doubting, just seems weird.

^^but 9/11 is a Sunday. Last I checked mail or carrier services don't deliver on Sunday's.

not doubting, just seems weird.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Maybe he meant that the shoes will be release in 9(month, aka September)/11(year, aka 2011)?

nah he specifically said september 11

i could just be overlooking into things, but IDK about yall but im gonna hold out, these were too limited for nike to have unleashed all their stock...i live on the east coast where Foams are rocked like Forces back in the day and everyone around me got like 1 or 2 of each size...

Originally Posted by manslayer

Maybe he meant that the shoes will be release in 9(month, aka September)/11(year, aka 2011)?

nah he specifically said september 11

i could just be overlooking into things, but IDK about yall but im gonna hold out, these were too limited for nike to have unleashed all their stock...i live on the east coast where Foams are rocked like Forces back in the day and everyone around me got like 1 or 2 of each size...

My NDC order just shipped today @4:49 PM. 1 pair. I almost ordered 2, and decide to switch to 1. Good thing bc i went back to check and saw the 1 pair limit.

Ordered a pair of sneaker st for 240 shipped. IMO isnt a bad deal

My NDC order just shipped today @4:49 PM. 1 pair. I almost ordered 2, and decide to switch to 1. Good thing bc i went back to check and saw the 1 pair limit.

Ordered a pair of sneaker st for 240 shipped. IMO isnt a bad deal

army's just *$$%#*% on the pines hard in that pic, you aint no good for that joe.. didnt know them army;s are green, thats why i need me a pair

army's just *$$%#*% on the pines hard in that pic, you aint no good for that joe.. didnt know them army;s are green, thats why i need me a pair

Have a chance to get these for $235..Was trying to get a pair of xmas lebrons instead but the pics in here are tempting

Have a chance to get these for $235..Was trying to get a pair of xmas lebrons instead but the pics in here are tempting

Back
Top Bottom