NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by s dubl

Glad not many are looking forward to these....easier for me to get a pair with no hassle.

Sneaker St....are you planning on getting these?
nerd.gif

Of course... Elec Green, Pewters, Royals, eggplants (halfcents), cranberries(halfcents).... we'll be able to provide to the masses. 

My Man

Glad not many are looking forward to these....easier for me to get a pair with no hassle.

nerd.gif

Of course... Elec Green, Pewters, Royals, eggplants (halfcents), cranberries(halfcents).... we'll be able to provide to the masses. 

My Man

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

sneakerst wrote:

s dubl wrote:

nerd.gif

My Man

bout to say the same thing....

r05v5t.jpg

sneakerst wrote:

s dubl wrote:

nerd.gif

My Man

bout to say the same thing....

r05v5t.jpg

nerd.gif

My Man

good to hear, sorry for bein out the loop but how do i lock down another pair of royals from u sneakerst?

nerd.gif

My Man

good to hear, sorry for bein out the loop but how do i lock down another pair of royals from u sneakerst?

Since we're talking bout foamposites who got eggplants or silver pros in a sz 11 that they tryna get rid of

Back
Top Bottom