NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Since we're talking bout foamposites who got eggplants or silver pros in a sz 11 that they tryna get rid of

Where are the pictures bro?
I can't wait till these release but its a long way away im focuse on the cool greys!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Where are the pictures bro?
I can't wait till these release but its a long way away im focuse on the cool greys!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

wow, might have to skip out on the holiday releases......so much to cop yet only so much that can spend
frown.gif

wow, might have to skip out on the holiday releases......so much to cop yet only so much that can spend
frown.gif

At first thought I thought these were bad, but in regard to the kryptonates I gotta say I'm feelin these

At first thought I thought these were bad, but in regard to the kryptonates I gotta say I'm feelin these

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

those are nice, but i'm going pass on those. I have one too many pair of foam already.

Foams will probably be the only kicks in your closet 10years from now that will be wearable and in 1 piece. Patiently waiting on the pics to decide.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

those are nice, but i'm going pass on those. I have one too many pair of foam already.

Foams will probably be the only kicks in your closet 10years from now that will be wearable and in 1 piece. Patiently waiting on the pics to decide.

I usually love foam one/pro's regardless of the color , but i cant see me wearing these.

If they look anything like the ps's floatin around this will probly be the 1st release i skip in a while.

I usually love foam one/pro's regardless of the color , but i cant see me wearing these.

If they look anything like the ps's floatin around this will probly be the 1st release i skip in a while.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

these are already growing on me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
   Same Here.
If These Do Get Copped These Are Gonna Probably Never Gonna See The Light Of Day After I Graduate.... Im Gonna Jus Wear These With My Uniform. Break A Couple Necks.
smokin.gif
leave it 2 good old NikeTalkers 2 want something without seeing pics
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
   Same Here.
If These Do Get Copped These Are Gonna Probably Never Gonna See The Light Of Day After I Graduate.... Im Gonna Jus Wear These With My Uniform. Break A Couple Necks.
smokin.gif
leave it 2 good old NikeTalkers 2 want something without seeing pics
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
   Same Here.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
   Same Here.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom