Nike Air foamposite PRO Electrolime-Electrolime/Black (2012) edit

30t6p3b.gif

so when your holding all of them in your hand how many shoes are you holding??? wiseguy

so when your holding all of them in your hand how many shoes are you holding??? wiseguy

Originally Posted by NycPosite

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude hates on everything if it isn't something to do with a swoosh discount.  Kinda like how when I said certain HOH's would get over 400 pairs of those green/black foams, those numbers and my knowledge were "comedy" 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude hates on everything if it isn't something to do with a swoosh discount.  Kinda like how when I said certain HOH's would get over 400 pairs of those green/black foams, those numbers and my knowledge were "comedy" 
wink.gif

3 different colorways of 1 shoe, obviously.

Should have been 1 thread named "3 new Foamposite colorways" not 1 thread for each, you don't see us making a new thread for each colorway of Kobe VI that dropped.

3 different colorways of 1 shoe, obviously.

Should have been 1 thread named "3 new Foamposite colorways" not 1 thread for each, you don't see us making a new thread for each colorway of Kobe VI that dropped.

Back
Top Bottom