Nike Air foamposite PRO Electrolime-Electrolime/Black (2012) edit

For TMcGrady1.

electrolime.jpg

Not a fan...

sound like reverse black/green foam ones. with a another shade of green. hmmm. these foams sound...interesting

sound like reverse black/green foam ones. with a another shade of green. hmmm. these foams sound...interesting

These are either going to be instant classics or outlet fodder. I don't think there is any in between on these joints.

These are either going to be instant classics or outlet fodder. I don't think there is any in between on these joints.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

For TMcGrady1.

electrolime.jpg

Not a fan...

Thanks Fresh Like Will.  I think they're nice.  But you guys are right.  They're either going to be INSANE like goldish or just terrible.

For TMcGrady1.

electrolime.jpg

Not a fan...

Thanks Fresh Like Will.  I think they're nice.  But you guys are right.  They're either going to be INSANE like goldish or just terrible.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

For TMcGrady1.

electrolime.jpg

Not a fan...

Why Not Jus Make Them Gold Like The FP1.?

Instead They Give Us "Electrolime".
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe With A Smoked Sole... 
ohwell.gif

For TMcGrady1.

electrolime.jpg

Not a fan...

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

For TMcGrady1.

electrolime.jpg

Not a fan...

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Real talk man.  I'm fiending for some gold metallic joints.  But really, if they're just yellowish and metallic I'll be happy.  Let's just wait and see.

Originally Posted by Rod301

For TMcGrady1.

electrolime.jpg

Not a fan...

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Real talk man.  I'm fiending for some gold metallic joints.  But really, if they're just yellowish and metallic I'll be happy.  Let's just wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom