Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Kissimee outlet?

Not sure you waited on them knowing they would be there, more like lucked out when SneakerSteal posted that they were there

Either way big WIN!!
Everything pops up in that store. Might be 1 or 2 pairs but it shows up. But I did get the break from sneakersteal. Went the day they posted the info and all they had were small sizes. Tried my luck a day later and the employee who was handing the foams out remembered me. Came out the back and said we had 3 big sizes in a box today. Lucked out. Back in the day they had pearls, pines, electric blues and greens, for like 70. Before this new foam craze.

Everything pops up in that store. Might be 1 or 2 pairs but it shows up. But I did get the break from sneakersteal. Went the day they posted the info and all they had were small sizes. Tried my luck a day later and the employee who was handing the foams out remembered me. Came out the back and said we had 3 big sizes in a box today. Lucked out. Back in the day they had pearls, pines, electric blues and greens, for like 70. Before this new foam craze.
damn 99 is a great price, i got to get myself in that outlet thread more often

Wth.
Woodbridge va got potomac mills nike outlet, they never get nothing.

Anyone know nike outlets in dmv that get good stuff?

Smh. Foams!?!

I remember silver flightposites waaay back when when they first dropped, but nothing recent,

Or maybe im out the loop

H
Wth.
Woodbridge va got potomac mills nike outlet, they never get nothing.

Anyone know nike outlets in dmv that get good stuff?

Smh. Foams!?!

I remember silver flightposites waaay back when when they first dropped, but nothing recent,

Or maybe im out the loop

I remember this, I copped them for 135 after tax

Back
Top Bottom