Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Oh - you got your girl a Louis Bag?
My bad, I can't compete.
I have a real job, my friend. I'm an adult. I could buy my WIFE Louis Bags every week. But, I don't need to because she is also a grown up with a real job.
Seriously, do you think you are going to impress me by telling me you bought your girl a monogram LV bag? Please tell me you are no older than 15!
BTW, my avatar is the laser engraved Double R and G-Bo the Pro collection of their legendary mixtapes from NYC in the early 90s. You're quoting Soulja Boi, so clearly you wouldn't know anything about that.
Since you're asking about my collection, it basically about 15 - 20 shelves of this

Thanks for playing. Stay in school.
laugh.gif
bip has shoes as old as vegasfoams

My Man, Send!! Waddup.

Thanks for the props, Vegas.

I wouldn't call myself a "Foamhead" I have about 6 - 8 pairs.

I came out you because, to be honest, you were acting the fool. I can't stand when people get cocky about sneakers. Like my dude Corgi says, "buying shoes isn't a talent." I get accused of being an old fart on this board all the time, but I feel like the younger generation should spend half as much time talking and twice as much time listening. ...Not because you're inferior, - you're not - but because when I start getting involved in a culture, my first inclination is learn as much as I can from those who've been through it, not to pop off about the small pieces of incomplete knowledge and experiences I have. NT used to be all about that... more people read J.B. Strasser's book than Kanye's tweets. People actually learned from each other, respected others, and were happy to find others who shared their bizarre, niche hobby.

The "sneaker game" blew up. And, that's okay - that alone didn't ruin it. What ruins it is the idea that it's all one big competition - a competition where the stakes are e-props no less. If you're doing it for anything other than the love, you're doing it wrong. And, the dudes who do it for the love are the last ones to boast - but also often the ones holding the most "heat."

Props for manning up and not posting a "U Mad" Cam pic though.

...That would have just gotten you a lecture on Children of the Corn though. :rofl:

Oh, and Big J - come see me any day. My stash is protected by a pic of RockDeep's burner. :lol:

Last edited:
Well put Bip. And thanks i know im faster to talk then listen sometimes but you dropped straight knowledge right there... my generation tends to forget that people have been doing this i wont lie i only started really collecting when i was 15 and thats cause my boys sister is a nba player, or unless i had money from odd jobs. pops never laced me up not even the money for school basketball shoes and we got them cheaper.. so i just really appreciate a good shoe that i can have now that i can have it,but i still got alot to learn i will admit. 

Well put Bip. And thanks i know im faster to talk then listen sometimes but you dropped straight knowledge right there... my generation tends to forget that people have been doing this i wont lie i only started really collecting when i was 15 and thats cause my boys sister is a nba player, or unless i had money from odd jobs. pops never laced me up not even the money for school basketball shoes and we got them cheaper.. so i just really appreciate a good shoe that i can have now that i can have it,but i still got alot to learn i will admit. 

:nthat:

I wouldn't pay a dime more than retail+shipping to be honest.

I wouldn't pay more than retail period lol. Whats your opinion on trading my DS Lebron Sprite 8s for a DS pair of Gym Greens? I have DS pairs of Eggplants, Pine Greens, and Xmas KD IVs, I felt like the Gym Greens were a combination of all 3 colors which is why I passed on RD. Now I want them, but I feel like giving up my Sprites may be a lil' too much.

I wouldn't pay more than retail period lol. Whats your opinion on trading my DS Lebron Sprite 8s for a DS pair of Gym Greens? I have DS pairs of Eggplants, Pine Greens, and Xmas KD IVs, I felt like the Gym Greens were a combination of all 3 colors which is why I passed on RD. Now I want them, but I feel like giving up my Sprites may be a lil' too much.
Don't trade sprites for them. You're better off sellin the sprites and buying the foams. I wouldnt even pay retail for them foams.

did these hit outlets yet? lolol. I want a pair. Again. lolol.
I traded my ds gym greens for vvvvnds metallic reds.

In love these shoes, a clean colorway for me, wish I had gotten the pine greens also cuz I love the color shifting idea

In love these shoes, a clean colorway for me, wish I had gotten the pine greens also cuz I love the color shifting idea

After getting the Gym Greens, I FINALLY landed a pair of Pines off ebay for less than retail. Patience is the key sometimes.

Now if only I could get the Mettalic's and Pewter's for non-rape prices.

Craigslist buddy. I copped soooo many nikes on there for outlet prices.
Pines $160
Pewters $150
Lebron taxi elites $140
That's a quick list, and all kicks in nds condition.

There's a pair for close to retail on ebay right now in a size 13. I'm passing but maybe someone else might want'em.

copped these on ebay last night size 13. I paid little premium over retail but not bad. My first pair of foams an i cant wait. Deff dying to get the metallic reds though.

for some reason i feel like Foam Pros fit better than Foam ones. even though theyre the same. idk what it is lol but foam ones just feel better to me

So glad i waited on these. Was able to cop for 99 at my nike clearance outlet

Kissimee outlet?

Not sure you waited on them knowing they would be there, more like lucked out when SneakerSteal posted that they were there

Either way big WIN!!

Back
Top Bottom