Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Who you son'd? You came off like a clown. And, you are literally young enough to be MY son, I would guess.
Don't worry about what my avy is. For one, those who know, know, and you are clearly not one of them. But, moreover, my avy isn't relevant to the convo. Yours is.
Somebody made a comment about a soleswap. Big J's point was that this shoe basically ALREADY is a soleswap - the metallic silver pro with a different colored sole. ...It looks like a custom, not like a true Nike release. Yes, the CW on the upper is slightly different (it's worse), but that was his point.
I only made the comment about your avy because it was circumstantial evidence that you're a noob.
WOW Yu MAD BRO? lol your avi has nothing to do wit anything but you got the nerve to say something about mine? wheres your gyms and crims? you sound like some1 who dosent own a pair at all but still got the audasity to talk about what you think someone dosent have... In Vegas we call that a Hater Son! lmao ima noob to this site,,, thats it,,, and the pic in my avi is the one in this thread i posted a couple pages back next avi will be polorized(for my girl)and crims. oh that Louis Bag for my girl in the backround aint fogayzzi either.

Last edited:
Put a quarter in you a cuz you played yourself.
(that reference is before your time too, so don't worry)

*Best "posse" track in the history of hip-hop, by the way...*

i mean if you wanna know your shoes you gotta read up on them. my favorite jordan is the 14s because i see the ferrari in them mj was trying to capture.who wants to just talk cws every shoe has history and a story somewhere. and these last 2 releases are showing nike wants to do something big and i dont mean the polorized pink or stealths.

you sound like you read a little article on sollecollector about a shoe and then think your an expert, btw these gym greens are still collecting dust in nyc

Last edited:
you sound like you read a little article on sollecollector about a shoe and then think your an expert, btw these gym greens are still collecting dust in nyc
"Eat a ****!" (soulja boy voice) i live in Vegas and they sold out here in our 6 or 7 malls in the first two days then left scattered sizes mostly 8 and 8 1/2s so i could care less bout what nyc got kuz its probly scattered sizes... you know just because there is one shoe on display that dosent mean their fully stocked right¿ Right? I got mine, thats all that matters to me and i like seeing ppl who want them get them for retail but what article are you refering too? Id like to read it. Im not a regular there, as im assuming you are
nerd.gif

vegas has 7 malls, 9 footlockers, 1 nike town, 2 nike outlets i think, 2 shieks, and 2 shoepalaces so if nyc still has gyms there sending them to the wrong city
mean.gif

Oh - you got your girl a Louis Bag?

My bad, I can't compete.

I have a real job, my friend. I'm an adult. I could buy my WIFE Louis Bags every week. But, I don't need to because she is also a grown up with a real job.

Seriously, do you think you are going to impress me by telling me you bought your girl a monogram LV bag? Please tell me you are no older than 15!

BTW, my avatar is the laser engraved Double R and G-Bo the Pro collection of their legendary mixtapes from NYC in the early 90s. You're quoting Soulja Boi, so clearly you wouldn't know anything about that.

Since you're asking about my collection, it basically about 15 - 20 shelves of this

Thanks for playing. Stay in school.

What other foams do you own?

No shots or anything, just curious. 
yea right after YOU... lol really now the clowns come out! ima post a pic of my ride before i post any shoe pics again... and why dose it seem like all the ppl talkin to me Dont own foams or sold their collection, SHOW ME YOURS THEN ASK SIR. No other real foam head said anything about my statements so PUT UP OR SHUT UP

My bad, I can't compete.
I have a real job, my friend. I'm an adult. I could buy my WIFE Louis Bags every week. But, I don't need to because she is also a grown up with a real job.
Seriously, do you think you are going to impress me by telling me you bought your girl a monogram LV bag? Please tell me you are no older than 15!
BTW, my avatar is the laser engraved Double R and G-Bo the Pro collection of their legendary mixtapes from NYC in the early 90s. You're quoting Soulja Boi, so clearly you wouldn't know anything about that.
Since you're asking about my collection, it basically about 15 - 20 shelves of this

Sorry Pops you mad nice but we talkin about foams here and im 21 and thats her fav. but theirs a bin full of them and your shoe game is sick no lie i wont front if you got shelves of that looks HOT

slides in the convo...

hey BIP.... where u stay? you just became my no. 1 target of collections to raid :lol:

vagasfoam - you gotta chill. imma let it slide this time but that eat a.... statement is grounds for an insta-ban.

i know you're excited about foams now but a lot of people have seen them and owned them for years. the statement i made that these are a sole swap of a foam was made because in many people's eyes, these are just the silver pros with red accents and a red bottom. yes, the silver uppers are different in hue and the silver pros have a leather upper instead of suede, but at the end of the day, thats just what the crimsons are... a sole swapped shoe.

BIP probably stepped in to say something because it was obvious that you werent getting the sarcasm people were throwing your way. it was making you look stupid because you really think you are spitting knowledge when you arent telling people stuff they dont know.

What other foams do you own?

No shots or anything, just curious. 
yea right after YOU... lol really now the clowns come out! ima post a pic of my ride before i post any shoe pics again... and why dose it seem like all the ppl talkin to me Dont own foams or sold their collection, SHOW ME YOURS THEN ASK SIR. No other real foam head said anything about my statements so PUT UP OR SHUT UP
So just the crimsons and the gym greens then.

Thanks.

Last edited:
So just the crimsons and the gym greens then.

Thanks.
if you say so
mean.gif
  but i will not entertain you

And my bad bigj but i feel its not a a sole swapp at all i can understand what yall might mean but its not. untill some1 can refer to aquas and playoffs as sole swapped 8's. why call these sole swapped yeah its close but so are breds and spacejams 11's,, but nobody says anything about those shoes so why isnt this shoe respected the same way? its easy too bash what you dont have and thats what its looking like in here,  no foam head has corrected me but im making myself look stupid, no the people with the sarcasim just look ignorent/childish. im just speeking up on wht i know, nomore no less.

Yo BIP sorry for the b/s but i will ride for these kicks anyday, your collection is raw bidness tho, im not a hater i give repect where its due and yours demands respect.

Last edited:
1. you are comparing jordans to foams. no foam head does that
2. how do you know whos a foam head and whos not? people been on foams since day 1. have you? (serious question)
if BIP has already gotten your respect and you STILL cant see hes a foamhead that corrected you, then it means you are just typing and responding with no thoughts at all. like you are reading from a script tho.

so saying a shoe deserves the same respect as another is wrong in some way? what i said is if jordan can do it and change NOTHING but the stiching and sole, why are these shoes being depriciated when they have nothing in commen with the metallic silver pros. leather would have been nice tho.

and yes i respect him but he never claimed to be a foamhead and im pretty sure that none of those boxes in the pic have foams in them...Correct me if im wrong BIP, im also not saying he dosent own any though, im certain he has a wide variety of heat.

i mean if you wanna know your shoes you gotta read up on them. my favorite jordan is the 14s because i see the ferrari in them mj was trying to capture.who wants to just talk cws every shoe has history and a story somewhere. and these last 2 releases are showing nike wants to do something big and i dont mean the polorized pink or stealths.

Alright, how old is this man? This is why I only have 400+ posts. Realized I was arguing with young hypebeasts.

I really hope you don't think that you're the only one that saw the ferrari in the 14's AFTER you read about them. Props to you, if upon sneaker release, you walked into a Footlocker and said "daaaamn son, these look like some ferrari's right here" without prior research. You are then a true Tinkerist, more of a fan that me, and I'll go back to rocking high top Lottos.

"nike wants to do something big" because they added a Hi Liter red sole to a raped shoe mold...hahahahaha!

I'm not going to knock, be happy man. Personally, I do like the Gyms, but if you want people to respect your foam game/knowledge, please remove these two from your avy lol

My bad, I can't compete.

Damn BIP, I don't know Twitter hashtags, but I believe the young'n just got gilled!

However, here are my Gyms, and BIP has me beat on the orange boxes :frown:, but I know something about shoes:

Last edited:
Someone offered me a pair of VNDS Jordan 11 Cool Greys for my VNDS Gem Green Foams.  You guys take that deal?

It just comes down to which pair you want more. It's a pretty even trade, cool greys might go for a little more, but it all comes down to which pair you want the most.

Back
Top Bottom