Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Seems how the only difference is a nike check

Thy fit the same
Aren't the bottoms of Pros different too? I like the clean look of the soles for the Air Foamposite One's better than the Pros. $220 is a steep price to pay for Pros. Might pass on price alone but still a game time decision for me. 

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

New pics up on Kixandthecity.com and theshoegame.com  I gotta admit, I almost wish I didn't already have pines, cause i'd definitely cop these.  For some reason I almost think these are supposed to be the Gold FP1 colored foams.  I know that was gonna be a foam one, but I don't know, they all seem so close in color, just off by a couple of shades.  I just really like the all black upper above the foam without any accent colors added.  Just makes the foam pop that much more.
Nike-Foamposite-Gym-Green.jpg

What was thought to be called the Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Gem Green

On feet pics. I'm not really feelin these after seeing them in person.
DISCLAIMER: These were worn by the dude dressed up as "Benjamin Franklin" for the Villa Yeezy 2 Scavenger Hunter in Philly last week.

599994_4194999841608_126294963_n.jpg

181052_4195080203617_79859966_n.jpg

I own Coppers Foams. I own Pine Greens Pros. I don't need their illegitimate child....

EZ Pass...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I own Coppers Foams. I own Pine Greens Pros. I don't need their illegitimate child....

EZ Pass...

i hope others feel the same as you 
but i doubt it  

That green hue is not really impressive in person. I will be passing also, but to 160jordansdeep...good luck. I don't know where you live but I'm in the DMV and people lose their gotdamn mind any time a pair of dopes drops, doesn't matter what colorway lol.

Mark my words they will sellout and all this " I ain't coppin they too much like copper/pine" talk gon be dead cuz most of dem gon b da same ones looking 4 em when they gone. And all this talk bout only ones should be 220 yea aight tell dat to nike.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Mark my words they will sellout and all this " I ain't coppin they too much like copper/pine" talk gon be dead cuz most of dem gon b da same ones looking 4 em when they gone. And all this talk bout only ones should be 220 yea aight tell dat to nike.
Some won't, you're right but most of us will lol. I will be fine passing.  They don't appeal to me and I don't think they look dope. I will not look back and be like "@$%$ I shoulda copped."

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

That green hue is not really impressive in person. I will be passing also, but to 160jordansdeep...good luck. I don't know where you live but I'm in the DMV and people lose their gotdamn mind any time a pair of dopes drops, doesn't matter what colorway lol.

truth lol dopes come out in bmore and be gone like hotcakes no matter what color

Nike kno what they doin droppin em right b4 a holiday, smart move. Fools here in Bmore gon go nuts as usual. Then again baltimore and da DMV been goin nuts years b4 all this hype started. But everybody I kno gon cop just cuz what shoe it is and the price it is and of course tryna be fresh 4 da 4th. I let dem boyz cook I prolly cop tho

Nike kno what they doin droppin em right b4 a holiday, smart move. Fools here in Bmore gon go nuts as usual. Then again baltimore and da DMV been goin nuts years b4 all this hype started. But everybody I kno gon cop just cuz what shoe it is and the price it is and of course tryna be fresh 4 da 4th. I let dem boyz cook I prolly cop tho

in the words of yung saw..... "they know what they doin"
ole ben frank swag up there on a hundred too
laugh.gif

But everybody I kno gon cop just cuz what shoe it is and the price it is and of course tryna be fresh 4 da 4th. I let dem boyz cook I prolly cop tho

Such a ******ed reason to waste their money...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

New pics up on Kixandthecity.com and theshoegame.com  I gotta admit, I almost wish I didn't already have pines, cause i'd definitely cop these.  For some reason I almost think these are supposed to be the Gold FP1 colored foams.  I know that was gonna be a foam one, but I don't know, they all seem so close in color, just off by a couple of shades.  I just really like the all black upper above the foam without any accent colors added.  Just makes the foam pop that much more.
Nike-Foamposite-Gym-Green.jpg

What was thought to be called the Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Gem Green

as ugly as it is, it will sell out just as fast as any other hyped ugly shoe.. all nike needs is WALE to put them on and instant sell out

Originally Posted by Erincaprice

as ugly as it is, it will sell out just as fast as any other hyped ugly shoe.. all nike needs is WALE to put them on and instant sell out

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

But everybody I kno gon cop just cuz what shoe it is and the price it is and of course tryna be fresh 4 da 4th. I let dem boyz cook I prolly cop tho

Such a ******ed reason to waste their money...
30t6p3b.gif

Sadly, it's been a status thing around here for awhile. Buying the $200 nike's is/was a way of indirectly saying a) I got money or b) my priorities are all %^*+¥£ up. Wish this area would move on to something else, bammas been wearing the same uniform for like 12 year now.

I'm sayin, why you worried about what other bammas are doin though?

As long as you do you, that's all that really matters.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Wont lie, Im kinda feelin this colorway but I already have coppers, eggplants and pines so Im gonna pass.

Exactly how I feel...... Would be a waste of money to me at this point

i have pines, coppers and eggs just like many of us do. considering these gym greens with the 3 colorways i just mentioned, i like gym greens over pines and coppers, which is why i'm copping on the 30th.

Back
Top Bottom