Nike Air Griffin? Why not?

My favorite player on my favorite team. Good thing I got him to sign my jersey!!!

Clipnasty for life.

Meister.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by AJ27526

he doesn't have one because although he is one of the best forwards in the game, he has the personality of a wet mop.

You have to imagine if a young kid or casual fan is going to walk into a footlocker and say "I want the the griffins."

at this point, the answer is no
I would disagree.
Nike has a way of keeping thier not too well spoken athletes or light spoken ones apart of the commercial not BE the commercial.  Kids LOVE Blake... White People Love Black.. Brotha's respect his game.  He has HIGH crossover appeal to casual and not so casual fans which are who you want to sell shoes to and their kids will want those kicks as well.

Good kid who works hard and says little and when fights occur stands back for the most part.  Who can't sell that? (Adi & Reebok) I kid I kid.
eek.gif
 Rockdeep? I haven't kept up with the story, but what happened to the scammer allegations?
lol crickets........

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by RockDeep

he doesn't have one because although he is one of the best forwards in the game, he has the personality of a wet mop.

You have to imagine if a young kid or casual fan is going to walk into a footlocker and say "I want the the griffins."

at this point, the answer is no
I would disagree.
Nike has a way of keeping thier not too well spoken athletes or light spoken ones apart of the commercial not BE the commercial.  Kids LOVE Blake... White People Love Black.. Brotha's respect his game.  He has HIGH crossover appeal to casual and not so casual fans which are who you want to sell shoes to and their kids will want those kicks as well.

Good kid who works hard and says little and when fights occur stands back for the most part.  Who can't sell that? (Adi & Reebok) I kid I kid.
eek.gif
 Rockdeep? I haven't kept up with the story, but what happened to the scammer allegations?
lol crickets........

I am all for this! At least give us a HoH PE Hyperfuse Max to play around with first or something!

I am all for this! At least give us a HoH PE Hyperfuse Max to play around with first or something!

If they look good I'd consider a pair. I'm not a Clips fan at all, but I do like Griffin. Seems like a good dude.

If they look good I'd consider a pair. I'm not a Clips fan at all, but I do like Griffin. Seems like a good dude.

bound to have a Hulk marketing with a cameo by Lou Ferrigno. not this CGI/edward norton stuff.

580x675_blake_griffin_as_the_hulk_4cc57c5b91bd6.jpg

bound to have a Hulk marketing with a cameo by Lou Ferrigno. not this CGI/edward norton stuff.

580x675_blake_griffin_as_the_hulk_4cc57c5b91bd6.jpg

I'm a huge BG fan and obviously a huge Lebron fan and I doubt Bron would want that lion idea incorporated into another player's sig shoe sponsored by Nike.
I want to see what comes of this also. 

I'm a huge BG fan and obviously a huge Lebron fan and I doubt Bron would want that lion idea incorporated into another player's sig shoe sponsored by Nike.
I want to see what comes of this also. 

Thai guy is the future.

And I thought KD was gonna be it.

This guy plays as if he never got hurt. Plays Free of Caution.

Thai guy is the future.

And I thought KD was gonna be it.

This guy plays as if he never got hurt. Plays Free of Caution.

at this point, the answer is
personality?????????

dude's a beast on the court and that alone will sell sneakers

at this point, the answer is
personality?????????

dude's a beast on the court and that alone will sell sneakers

Back
Top Bottom