Nike Air Hoop Structure Infrared Sample - First Look

coppin at the outlets if anything, when was the last time a high top retro-esque basketball shoe sold out... besides the 1/2 cents which shouldn't countbecause penny + OG blue foam = automatic sellout.

Anyways lowtop structures > high tops anyday.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

the shoe is dope. can't wait for the better colorways to drop.
Word me neither. The more I look at em the more I like. This is going to be the sleeper shoe for this year

339pz84.jpg

thats what i'm interested in

wasnt really impressed by the white/navy pair. waiting for the aqua n infrared cw

OH I get it now. they didn't "mess up" the navy/white colorway (I said that because they need more red in them to really pop!), they tried tocopy the Olympic Jordan VI colorway, which makes sense since we saw the samples in the black/infrared colorway... so this is secretly a triax 91 x jordan vihybrid, sorta.... plus the one's posted p there are clearly VIII inspired... what a weird concept...

aj6_olympic_5.jpg
281r18m.jpg

hopefully quality is on point i dont want to worry about paint chipping in a few wears like aquas VIII

Picked these up this weekend for $62.50 on the 50%

I wouldn't have picked them up for retail, but for 50% I think there a good pick up

I'm a little surprised they didn't paint the front part of the midsole under the clear rubber navy like it was in the pics. I think that would'velooked better. ehh I might get 'em if they drop to $50 at the outlets. if they don't, I can live without. thanks for posting the pics!

^ Yeah, according to Ty...
Damn, the more I look at the "OG" colorway, the more like it... damn.
nike-dunk-hi-neon-orange-black.jpg

Will these "Hoop" Structures be available at major chains at Footlocker, Champs, or Footaction? Got a gift card I've been fiending to use.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Will these "Hoop" Structures be available at major chains at Footlocker, Champs, or Footaction? Got a gift card I've been fiending to use.

Should be. The white and blues are at Footlocker now.

Back
Top Bottom