Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

oh.. i be having names for shoes all twisted, i thought those was egg plants.. but yea those aint coming out lol i wish they would but i never heard any info for a retro

They need to release. I think we can all agree they are the best colorway or arguably against black and gray. I would most definitely purchase. They go so well w/ so many lays. Navy, red, gold, white, want cant you wear them w/?

View media item 1236752Do you think we might get a retro of this colorway? my brothers first pair of nikes that i bought him when he was 10 and i would love to give him another pair. I know its a long shot but was wondering if any nike guys in here knew. Thanks in advance.

Do you think we might get a retro of this colorway? my brothers first pair of nikes that i bought him when he was 10 and i would love to give him another pair. I know its a long shot but was wondering if any nike guys in here knew. Thanks in advance.
I seriously doubt it.. it's not a og cw nor is it a highly requested shoe to be retro.. back in the day i brought every cw of huaraches except for these.. ill pacers cw, i seen them on ebay a few times but not in my size.. i regret not getting those

I had to go diverse and cop the og cw in all 3 models.

Me too. Simple coloway.... And dat mini swoosh
smokin.gif
them ****z ugly they deserve the Mutumbo slap treatment.

i took my scream greens back, i wear a size 10.5 and brought them at size 11 and they was still too small, need like a size 12 but i aint going threw all that. i can live with out them

Anyone seen the OG pair on discount yet?
u not going to find them for no cheaper then 95-115 dollars and they are not going to go down in prices.. u can wait and see thou but i serously doubt we'll see a discount on them.. and i know they are not hitting outlets...but anyway

I got a Huarache surprise for you all today as soon as the mail man come and you won't believe the price i paid for them. STAY TUNE

2002 DS Huarache Air Trainer.. I can't believe I brought these for $45 bucks thou.. I got another pair im bout to get for $20 bucks (grey/red). Also I have the option to get the all blk pair and the escape cw for mad cheap... im thinking about pulling the trigger on the 02 blk pair cause those was like tanks back in the day how they survived threw all conditions.  i got a inside plug who's hooking me up on all the old huaraches... after i copp all the trainers im going after the accels huaraches next, they slept on and is bout as dope as the trainers. and the accels huaraches got some of the best cw's i seen on a shoe.

Does anyone if a deadstock pair of Huarache trainers from 2001 are wearable?
YEA THE SOLE MIGHT SEPERATE BUT ITS NOT GOING TO COMPLETELY SEPERATE BECAUSE THE SHOE IS SEWED IN SO IT WILL START SEPERATING UNTIL IT REACH THE SEW IN PART, RE GLUE WHEN IT DOES AND YOU GOOD TO GO.

Back
Top Bottom