Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Damn, sold out. I need to see these in person though. Those pics make them look pretty good.

Known boutiques usually sell out first. These aren't a QS so they'll be everywhere over the next couple of weeks. They can already be found in some corporate stores.

Oneness just posted that they have them. Their 1 of 3 of what looks like a camo pack along with the Air Trainer 3 and the SC Trainer sneakerboot.

They also have the Meb Balls. I didn't care for them at first sight but they look much better in this pic. I think I'll end up with a pair.
View media item 1309324

Last edited:
Damn, the OG black ones... Kinda, sorta, really want.

Last edited:
can anyone point me in the direction of the "trash talk"thread...looking for some on feet pics

Last edited:
Great to see the Black/Cool Blue retroed. Finally got a pair of the Dark Emerald cw today, love the shoe but the laces were very long. I don't like lacing them all the way to the top eyelet, I like them better after switching to a shorter lace.

Here's Kobe stuntin in the Dark Emeralds.

Damn, eastbay sold out already? The site says in stock, went to order and it said sold out, called them and they're out of stock. Resellers? Anybody know where else to find these?

Damn, eastbay sold out already? The site says in stock, went to order and it said sold out, called them and they're out of stock. Resellers? Anybody know where else to find these?

I just added a sz 11.5 to my cart

I just added a sz 11.5 to my cart

Try to check out though.... Glad I got my order in yesterday. I assume stock will be back soon at Eastbay as well as a host of other places. No worries if you initially missed out.

I ordered mine yesterday too, $91 shipped is a steal and got tracking info this morning , can't wait for these to arrive

I was amazed that they sold out that quick, at least I can think that if eastbay got them that footlocker and other spots will soon follow. Called eastbay and they said they will be restocking.

They are on champs site too but also sold out but at least we know champs will be getting them too

Last edited:
Okay, now I feel like something is up, every size sold out? Getting a little crazy right now, need mad pairs of these.

Back
Top Bottom