Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

My size is in stock, but now they're excluded from discounts.

Will wait it out.  These ain't going anywhere.  

WTF? Damn cool blues already dropped?! It's winter, not spring!!! Sucks man. Nike needs to ******* chill. Im pissed.

FML. I come in the thread to check for a release date and peeps talking about the dropped and sold out today. Is this even life? Want these man :smh:

Last edited:
I highly doubt that a major retailer like Eastbay sold out of these trainers that quickly. They probably jumped the gun and put them up too early, got contacted by Nike to hold off on the release and then pulled them back. Im pretty sure theyll be back up.

Last edited:
my fat *** was watching movies instead of watching the thread.

I hope they put them back up. I need 3 purr.

Keep your eyes on the regular boutiques, pretty sure they'll start posting their pairs for sale within the next couple days/weeks.

Pretty sure all the same spots that had the berrys will have these. I think these will be in higher demand, so if you want a pair, grab when you see em. Double up (if that's what you want to do) when/if they start getting markdowns.

These def aren't one of the shoes the new kids are checking for.

So happy I got my pair last night on Champs with the Bday discount, my pair should be here Monday

& to think, I almost waited because I couldn't find my champs reward lol. This was a surprising development for sure, what happened to like March?

Are there any other colors on the horizon?

not worried in the slightest

these will sit in stores next to all the other huaraches

These were listed in the catalog, so they're GR. I wouldn't get too worried just yet.

Peace,
J

Wow, definitely was home when they dropped but one of the few times I didn't check NT :smh: I know they'll be back though

Got off wrk last night looked up the trash talks & seen tha blk cool blue!! Didn't even know they was dropping. Ordered a pair frm eastbay @like 1or2 am got a email this morning got off wrk tonite they updated my shipment from tha 14th to tha 13th!!cant wait!!

These aren't selling out any time soon, which is good because I need to see some quality reports before buying. If they did these like the last retro....

I think these were supposed to drop 2/5/15 but they put em up on some sites early all the release calendars say tha 5th of feb !!mix up i guess hopefully my order is correct

^thats why eastbay dropped em out of nowhere....

Maybe they sold out of the shipment they received, possibly another/more shipments on the way, and they'll put em back up.

Lol wonder where they went. They definitely didnt sell out. Seem like they were pulled

Had no exclusion either smh when they return the probably will have exclusions

Are they supposed to be "premium" or the same crap we've been getting with the retros of these

I still have them DS from the last release

Last edited:
Are they supposed to be "premium" or the same crap we've been getting with the retros of these

I still have them DS from the last release

No PRM, but the colors/materials are supposed to be closer to the og's.

Peace,
J

No PRM, but the colors/materials are supposed to be closer to the og's.

Peace,
J

If that is the case then I am all in on these shoes. It seems like Nike is slowly making all of their shoes with better quality. Is that a concerted effort by Nike or am I just seeing what I want to believe?

Back
Top Bottom