Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Finally picked these up while I was out. Better than the last release in color, nappy suede and that pleather. More like the 2001's.

Good to hear!

I didn't even know these came out again. Now I have to check for them. I sold the last release because they were so bad - wore them once and just couldn't do it.

...This is a nice surprise - I just came her to see if there were any deep discos on the medicine balls yet,

EDIT - cosign from @eyes of hazel too.

Very nice!

Last edited:
OK , looks like the release date has been moved to 2/12...

Not that it matters, I guess. Seems like most of you have already picked up your pairs.

I haven't looked at my local Champs yet, we end up never even getting stuff like this :smh:

I guess Ill try tomorrow

^^^ well if you're in Houston you'll definitely see them in champs.

Anywhere I can get them online?

Thursday on NDC..Eastbay on 2/17.

Looks lke NDC pushed the cool blues to 2/19. I just ordered a pair from the seller shoejocky on ebay for $106 shipped. Hes got a few pairs. Tired of waiting snd dont really have the time to be hitting up champs.

Same here, tired of waiting and I try to stay away from the bummy malls around my way.

Shoejocky didn't have a 12 but I was able to scoop from ebayer Atljerseys for 109 shipped. Thx

I'll land another pair when they hit discount.

I had a feeling Champs in North Riverside would have them if no one else did. That's the one mall I didn't check last week since I'm not that way often.

Last edited:
Could someone clarify. is there an OG cool blue and cool grey? Or is it 1 of them and Nike dropped the ball releasing it in an off color in 2011?

Could someone clarify. is there an OG cool blue and cool grey? Or is it 1 of them and Nike dropped the ball releasing it in an off color in 2011?

The og color name was listed on the box as "black/co blue/white." This is as close as we've gotten to a 100% accurate retro. Only thing it's missing is for the cool blue to be nappy nubuck and it would be an exact replica of the og. The 2011 retro was more accurate material-wise.

Peace,
J

The og color name was listed on the box as "black/co blue/white." This is as close as we've gotten to a 100% accurate retro. Only thing it's missing is for the cool blue to be nappy nubuck and it would be an exact replica of the og. The 2011 retro was more accurate material-wise.

Peace,
J
Repped, Thanks for the knowledge

Saw these at Champs the other day, couldn't cop just smiled. My 2011 pair was amongst my stolen kicks. Glad they're back and close to OG form. That cool blue :pimp:

Saw these at Champs the other day, couldn't cop just smiled. My 2011 pair was amongst my stolen kicks. Glad they're back and close to OG form. That cool blue :pimp:

Welcome to the club

Throwing my 2011's in to my gym rotation.

Not a fan of the light blue. If it were grey, dark blue, or white, might have been better.

Got my cool blues yesterday. On point. Very pleased with this retro and will def be copping a second pair. Gonna off my DS 2011 pair. These are soooo much cleaner, and of better quality it seems. That leather is nice.

For those of you in the Los Angeles area looking for the black/cool blue huaraches, Champs in the Fox Hills Mall has them. Just picked up a sz. 10.5 this morning

.[/quote]

Peace,
J

J still coming through to drop info. You're a godsend!

The more I see these, the more I like how they have the color blocking set up.

I like the blocking, but not the color choices themselves.

I feel like when the color of the strap is darker than that of the the main color of the upper, it;s usually a loss. Since the mess on the strap is see through, it works best if the color is consistent with the upper or an accent color.

Make the light blue navy, the white on the upper light blue, and the strap navy, with the white accent on the sole, and I think you'd have a winner.

Last edited:
I wonder if since they put the runners up on ID, if these will make it?

Back
Top Bottom