Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

I went on the Footaction and Champs website today and only cool blue huaraches they have listed are GS no adult sizes or links to even know there sold out or not.  Why would they just release GS and not the adult sizes yet smh.
Just seen that,a bunch of retail spots have them in GS but not adult sizes,interested to see what happens on release day.

Just grabbed a preschool pair of cool blues off of FTL for lil man.. Free ship and had a $15 vip rewards. Got em down to $59.53 total, they aren't even playing on kids sizes.. $70 retail. :smh:

I'm sure all the stores will drop what they have left of men's sizes on Sat since that's the official release date with Nike. They got pushed back enough.. May grab a 2nd pair for me if I can get it on discount.

View media item 1423273
Waiting on these now..I remember having to buy these instead of the OG colorway.I worked for my Grandfather for a week after school to save the money,got to the store & this was the only color left,I believe they had some OG AJ 8's on the shelves too..I really wanted Huaraches so I went wit these,got laughed at in school Monday.Now I can't wait to read at least a few hyped comments for my ugly school kicks.

Just a update on what I know from my local spots..nobody in the regular chains have the "Cool Blue" & are pretty sure they aren't getting them.The boutique spots are getting them & the store that was in the mall that I seen had them on shelves & on display in the front window said they pulled them for release day but sold a few already & only have one size run to start off..Not sure what others are gonna get,just an idea of what I'm seeing locally..hope everyone gets a pair.

I got my cool blues with no hassle, i seen them in heavy rotation at my local mall, atleast 3 stores got them.. personally i like my med ball huaraches better.. I had to make them bring out 10 pair of med balls so I can choose the right shoe cause most med balls got paint chipping on the toe box.

I got my cool blues with no hassle, i seen them in heavy rotation at my local mall, atleast 3 stores got them.. personally i like my med ball huaraches better.. I had to make them bring out 10 pair of med balls so I can choose the right shoe cause most med balls got paint chipping on the toe box.
Good look on that tip about the paint chipping..my spot only has a few pairs..only one store got them around here..I copped the AT3 Medicine Ball & had a couple blue specks on the inner sole..didn't notice til I got home..not a big deal but for "Premium" I guess I expected better.

Just picked up the cool blue's and medicine ball Trainer for 208 shipped off Eastbay figured it was a pretty fair deal.

I should have waited and got the cool blues on discount but as long as I have them, I'm happy. I like the material on the med balls but I don't think I'd wear them much because of the ginger colored liner.

From the pictures that I have seen online they look very poorly made which saddens me cause I really wanted to purchase.  Who all has them in hand?  How is the quality?

I own 2 pair of Cool Blue & seen the Med Ball in person plenty of times..no complaints..most shoes have had a little bit of paint application or glue issues lately..the Cool Blue I have are pretty damn good though..the sole didn't feel as stiff as the 11' retro when I put them on,I remember the 92' being softer..this new pair is a much closer retro in my opinion.

quality is on point on the med balls n cool blues... anybody got the army fatigue huaraches? thinking about coppin those next

Don't remind me..I still need to grab those..I swore I was out after the Cool Blue drop..I LIED.
lol..  im not gettin the red/blk love n hate and the superbowl edition huaraches, besides those 2 i want everything i seen so far.

when those all white and baby blue liner huaraches drop? they been on my mind since i seen them.

Last edited:
From the pictures that I have seen online they look very poorly made which saddens me cause I really wanted to purchase.  Who all has them in hand?  How is the quality?

If you're talking about the cool blues, I had thought the same thing but the quality is better than the pictures would have you believe. Especially for $115 which is cheap by Nike standards nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom