Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Hallelujah. The last retro was gahbage

I love the blue hints on the OG pairs...just wish I still fit a 9

@jshortt thanks for sharing but don't worry about having to back your info. those who know already know. I still have two pairs of the last retro so I'm in no rush to buy another pair.

Here's my pair from Urban Industries, took about a week and a half. Really like the leather in person.
2v0l9pv.jpg

5d5t0l.jpg

How's The Fit On The Trainers?

@jshortt thanks for sharing but don't worry about having to back your info. those who know already know. I still have two pairs of the last retro so I'm in no rush to buy another pair.

Much appreciated Gotty. My last set is still going strong, but I gotta admit, the og shade of blueish Grey has me curious. If only they'd release the Trainer Max 91 that way.

Peace,
J

Jshortt, thanks for all the info, always. Any idea where the ones coming out on the 26th will be available?

Jshortt, thanks for all the info, always. Any idea where the ones coming out on the 26th will be available?

Eastbay, Nike.com, footlocket, champs, footaction, among others.

Where did you see that?

I just saw Footaction added these to their release calendar, but none of the others had them besides NDC.

Those are the only major retailers that saw are carrying them. The rest were just mom and pops

For the doubters, here's the catalog pic of the "Black/Cool Blue" Huarache Trainers.  Sorry for the crappy quality, had to do it in a hurry.  Not 100% sure of a date, but I'd start looking for them around February/March.

Peace,

J
Wow.  Thanks for the info, as usual.

I need a job ASAP.  Entirely too many necessary retros coming out.  

Where did you see that?

I just saw Footaction added these to their release calendar, but none of the others had them besides NDC.

Those are the only major retailers that saw are carrying them. The rest were just mom and pops
Anyone know if they'll be discount eligible on FA? or even preferably footlocker. 

Last edited:
Where did you see that?

I asked Eastbay via Twitter. They responded that they were. I also saw it on Champs officials twitter page. I may have thrown Footlocker in arbitrarily but I just assumed since Eastbay, footaction and champs were getting them so too was footlocker.

Probably not discount eligible right away like all new releases. Eventually they will however.

Retail gonna be $125ish?

Not sure I wanna buy em right away, or wait for a price drop. THEN AGAIN, not trying to chance it, these could possibly fly off shelves.

Retail gonna be $125ish?

Not sure I wanna buy em right away, or wait for a price drop. THEN AGAIN, not trying to chance it, these could possibly fly off shelves.

Retail looks to be $115. Plenty of places will have them it seems.

had these up until a few years ago kinda upset i threw em out before i left for the military 
060058_1_p.jpg

Last edited:
Try to stay out of the retro forum to avoid temptation... Couldn't stay away from this one.

Only 4 pages=no hype? :nerd:

These will be had at retail. I will not wait for a sale.

Black/greys will be scooped too. Pissed I passed the last time they came around.

Try to stay out of the retro forum to avoid temptation... Couldn't stay away from this one.

Only 4 pages=no hype? :nerd:

These will be had at retail. I will not wait for a sale.

Black/greys will be scooped too. Pissed I passed the last time they came around.

sssshhhhh

No hype=easy scoop=fine with me. If they sit and go on sale, I'll return my retail pair, and scoop on the low.

I have no problems with zero hype on classics like this.

Back
Top Bottom