Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

No hype=easy scoop=fine with me. If they sit and go on sale, I'll return my retail pair, and scoop on the low.

I have no problems with zero hype on classics like this.

Me neither trust lol. I'm going for these and the flights

No hype=easy scoop=fine with me. If they sit and go on sale, I'll return my retail pair, and scoop on the low.

Same here. Had these back in 7th grade and have been waiting ever since for a retro. I'm copping at retail and picking up extra pairs if they ever hit sales racks

Never had this or the black grey colorway. Boys if you'll remember they had 2 more colorways, a white/blue/red/yellow and a green/silver/black. I had the g/s/b and I highly doubt they will retro that colorway even though I loved it.

Last edited:

A bunch of stores I follow on IG posted these recently,but hopefully it stays low key. Then again, the abundance of places carrying these should make for an easy pick up.

Just like the runners. The scream greens (classic og cw) are sitting, then nike puts out the "love hate" pack, and dudes all of a sudden want the red pair. They're nice, but don't come anywhere close to the SGs.

Unless something is limited, or said to be, not many people will go near it.

Wow, hrs away and it still quiet in here. Loving it. Anybody got the NDC 2 day shipping coupon?

Try to stay out of the retro forum to avoid temptation... Couldn't stay away from this one.

Only 4 pages=no hype? :nerd:

These will be had at retail. I will not wait for a sale.

Black/greys will be scooped too. Pissed I passed the last time they came around.
:smokin

yo if all you bot huggers don't want these, please release them from your cart.

Last edited:
pretty easy & smooth on NDC, weird it showed on my phone but never on my computer unless I actually search? Whatever though, success!
Called around & not one store has them around me...

Ended up grabbing off of ndc... Wanted to grab em in store but really don't feel like looking around ... Does anybody know how these were released and if any finishlines Got these in ?

Looks like footaction now has them as excluded. I was able to get in before the exclusion and use a code. I still don't have the confirmation email from them.

Love that I can scoop a classic with no hype reminds me of the 90's when it was real easy to get a shoe you wanted

Last edited:
Nike needs to go head and drop an all black pair :smokin
Would get 2 easy.

There was one in 09 but it sucked.

Just like the runners. The scream greens (classic og cw) are sitting, then nike puts out the "love hate" pack, and dudes all of a sudden want the red pair. They're nice, but don't come anywhere close to the SGs.

Unless something is limited, or said to be, not many people will go near it.
This ! The red pair is the worst of all colorways imo....

Thrilled I was able to use a 20% off on fa. Finally picked up the clay atc iis with the huarache trainers.

Last edited:
i still haven't gotten confirmation either, but my paypal was charged by footaction. keep in mind i used the coupon as well. i call and they say they have no record od my order. i say that's bs, how the hell is that possible and u charged my account. then they go on to say that my order "partially" went thru and there was some glitch, blah, blah, blah and they don't know why... i bet this has to do with the coupon. before i got off the phone tho, he promised that i would get my shoes and i should get my confirmation before the end of the day.

he said that after i told him how annoyed i was and that i would rather him just cancel the order. we shall see what happens with the confirmation today.

*EDIT*

i wound up getting confirmation same night like he said...

Last edited:
Man, big sizes sold out fast. Kinda regretting not getting them a bit. Definitely want the black grey when it comes out.

Glad I grabbed online.. Went to 2 of my local malls for something else and nobody had em... Flights all over the place tho

Back
Top Bottom