Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
i want a pair of these shoes but they are imposible to buy online, thats the only way i can buy them because i live in the dominincan republic, does anybody know how to get these shoes when they drop for retail?
D R don't have a Foot Locker?

breds 

hares

these

may gon be heavy for me
indifferent.gif

Not the best AJ 1 color way but imo the most iconic . Especially with people in my age group because this was the one we saw Mike change the game . I only want & need 1 . I own way too many pairs of shoes to be buying doubles let alone quads

Damn, so these don't come with the og box? Easy pass...

*attempt to divert the beasts.

gonna be hilarious to see how the resellers market and price these after the release. pre-order prices will say a lot
well people in here posting stuff like "I need at least 4 pairs..." definitely won't help keeping the resellers away. But these will be hard to get anyway. I'll try to get a pair but won't pay resell prices. I still have the '85s, 94's and 2013s so I guess I don't really need to have these :smile:

Yes but seriously though who needs four frickin pairs? Thats just ******ed. A waste of money. Hoarding shoes or buying alot to resell

You see alot of dudes in here always saying they double up on every release. Its pretty stupid

I use to be dumb like that when i was young doubling up but then it hit me what the hell was i doubling up for? I have so many shoes the second pair would just rot and nike would release them again anyways before i even used them

So its kinda fishy to me when someone says they copping multiple pairs. They either lying or reselling or only have a few pairs of shoes.

You know its probably for resell purposes

I hope the youngsters who bought them jumpman versions a few years back pass on these

If i miss out tho im cool i have my white black pair

Im not in love with the 1 as some of you are but they are one of those jordans that last long if you arent using them to ball everyday or fighting in an iraqi war

I think I saw someone in the infrared 6 thread bought 30 pairs of infrared 6s. Not for resell. All for collecting purposes.

Last edited:
I think I saw someone in the infrared 6 thread bought 30 pairs of infrared 6s. Not for resell. All for collecting purposes.
I guess that's a problem... Buying 30 pairs of 6's for collection purposes sounds like it's a waste.

You see alot of dudes in here always saying they double up on every release. Its pretty stupid

i def double on 1 releases & if i showed you my blk/red--blk toe--shadows you would agree its smart

1's are my fav model & basically by default 1's are the bulk of my weekly rotation & my fav's quickly turn to beaters well before another re-retro

So buying 2 for $340 is hell of a lot smarter than 1 at retail & another a yr or so later for $500+, when i could sell the used pair for damn near the price i paid for both & unds a basically free pair after that

4+ pairs is possibly understandable(fav pair/small collection) but more than likely excess
30+ is resell & theres no way around that

Last edited:
i def double on 1 releases & if i showed you my blk/red--blk toe--shadows you would agree its smart

1's are my fav model & basically by default 1's are the bulk of my weekly rotation & my fav's quickly turn to beaters well before another re-retro

So buying 2 for $340 is hell of a lot smarter than 1 at retail & another a yr or so later for $500+, when i could sell the used pair for damn near the price i paid for both & unds a basically free pair after that

4+ pairs is possibly understandable(fav pair/small collection) but more than likely excess
30+ is resell & theres no way around that

All this.

Got 1 pair on locked but i gotta pay him 50bucks tip

That's light. Would cop at that price to avoid the inevitable salt.

Last edited:
Some people double/triple/quadruple so they can hold on it and gain value and then sell or trade it for something they wanted that they didn't want to pay the huge resell for. 

$210 is a steal. I locked my pair down, and (sadly) paid more than that.

I will be in the hunt for the double up, and intend to sign up for every raffle I can near me.  

Back
Top Bottom