Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Those new pictures have me like

lakers-bros.gif

i wish these came out earlier, before the SNKR becomes available for every single soul. I will be putting in in-store work and online work. Though I'm only getting 1 pair. 

well they've been sending a lot of the codes out. Now even for GR releases, the app couldn't cart for my right away. Had to wait till they find my size for almost every release now. First time i used the app was when it came out during ASW and it was a breeze for me to cart the Mirror Foams. Now it takes so much time to cart even flyknit multi roshes.. 

where is that pic from? probably some china fake site dudes. HQ fakes because they all got em for sale now for like $300

well they've been sending a lot of the codes out. Now even for GR releases, the app couldn't cart for my right away. Had to wait till they find my size for almost every release now. First time i used the app was when it came out during ASW and it was a breeze for me to cart the Mirror Foams. Now it takes so much time to cart even flyknit multi roshes.. 

Yeah for the past week they've been sending out waves of codes every couple days... If the trend stays they should be sending out more tonight

Yeah for the past week they've been sending out waves of codes every couple days... If the trend stays they should be sending out more tonight
yup my brother finally got one after signing up for it since announcement. I still haven't gotten one from signing up since announcement. I did get one from going to the SNKR Station box during ASW. I stood in the freezing cold for 2 hours and I didn't even buy any shoes lol I just wanted the code more than anything. Besides, nothing good during my time slot. I actually have another time slot but I wasn't about to wait at least another hr for another code. Would be nice to have 2 codes, i have multiple devices. 

i want a pair of these shoes but they are imposible to buy online, thats the only way i can buy them because i live in the dominincan republic, does anybody know how to get these shoes when they drop for retail?

Back
Top Bottom