Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
gonna rock them tomorrow w some light washed denim and grey t.

pics to come

Hi did you asked what i missed?
Tried to be nice but winning a contest does not make you a tensai, a tensai is a person who knows how to put others before themselves, help others, and be an all around good person.  A tensai does not brag or put down others.  I suggest you learn the way of the tensai before you proclaim that you are one. 

This **** again 
mean.gif

Hi did you asked what i missed?

Tried to be nice but winning a contest does not make you a tensai, a tensai is a person who knows how to put others before themselves, help others, and be an all around good person.  A tensai does not brag or put down others.  I suggest you learn the way of the tensai before you proclaim that you are one. 
Dude, you can't even help yourself, let alone others. Give it up already.

sorry fambs. if you knew who i was then you know what ive done.

not gonna list what and whove ive helped.

not gonna ask anyone who vouch for me.

those who know, know

tensai. out.

sorry fambs. if you knew who i was then you know what ive done.

not gonna list what and whove ive helped.

not gonna ask anyone who vouch for me.

those who know, know

instagram. out.
Fixed and that's alright but it's getting kind of tiring that you brag about winning that contest; I wouldn't know anything about Kanye or his music (he is kind of a **** in my eyes). 

Everyone keeps hyping this shoe as ultimate trade bait

Not so in sz13

Al i want is pantones or blackLM, and im barely even getting lowball offers haha. Best offer i got was a slightly too big brasil pack. Hated cp3. If it was shootin stars....sold! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom