Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You mean save my money then strike out on 2 pairs of SBB?

SBB mean nothing to me, not an OG color.
If you can scoop 3 purr of Chis then SBB should be a homerun for you. OG color or not I'm always open to something new as long as it's not overdone.

Pretty sure this is real leather as the euro pairs got that sticker indicating on the insole, opposed to US pairs with the sz stickers on the insole.

It'll say top layer is hide, then 2 layers of whatever else

View media item 1579957

Pretty sure this is real leather as the euro pairs got that sticker indicating on the insole, opposed to US pairs with the sz stickers on the insole.

View media item 1579957
That just means the outer is leather but it doesn't designate the type of leather. There's many types of leather and its most likely just bonded or bycast leather which Nike often uses. Not full grain hide.

View media item 1579957
That just means the outer is leather but it doesn't designate the type of leather. There's many types of leather and its most likely just bonded or bycast leather which Nike often uses. Not full grain hide.

OK outer is leather thanks

Hi did you asked what i missed?
Tried to be nice but winning a contest does not make you a tensai, a tensai is a person who knows how to put others before themselves, help others, and be an all around good person.  A tensai does not brag or put down others.  I suggest you learn the way of the tensai before you proclaim that you are one. 
I hope you don't fail to see the irony in your comment.  He's a self-proclaimed tensai... just like you.  Assuming you were in fact the tensai of this thread at some point, his completion of the challenges that were intended for you almost necessitates you passing that title to him.

Don't be an Al Gore.  
tongue.gif

P.S. - referring to yourself in the third person makes you sound like a diva

Last edited:

I hope you don't fail to see the irony in your comment.  He's a self-proclaimed tensai... just like you.  Assuming you were in fact the tensai of this thread at some point, his completion of the challenges that were intended for you almost necessitates you passing that title to him.

Don't be an Al Gore.  
tongue.gif

P.S. - referring to yourself in the third person makes you sound like a diva
Actually it doesn't, kind of hard to take the contest seriously if someone played a prank on the thread first before giving the contest (no disrespect to the person) anyways, I'm a tensai because I care about the NT and Sneaker (JB) communities.  The stuff I listed is what I think a tensai should be/do.  He broke one of the rules hence showing he doesn't take being a tensai seriously.

Either someone who bought pairs at resell sitting on them or a group of ppl worked together for that most likely. Nothing unfair about it, that's life

OG means nothing to me....if the kicks look good thats all i need....unless they came out in 85, they aint og, they retro......but i guess thats just my take on it...no shade towards the fans of the shoe....just me opinion

OG means nothing to me....if the kicks look good thats all i need....unless they came out in 85, they aint og, they retro......but i guess thats just my take on it...no shade towards the fans of the shoe....just me opinion

they said OG color not the actual OG shoe. reading comprehension is fundamental.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom