Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
What are these going for? I posted a 9.5 here for $550 and got nothing, just said F it and dropped it to $485, I think that is pretty low so if nothing happens I will just keep them.
I have a feeling the "over the top" hype is dying down on these and people are currently focused on other releases and willing to wait on NDC's possible release. Once the NDC mystery is over and done with, prices will go up and people will be salty for missing out

cashing in? Yeah. If they wanted to cash in, they would have made couple hundred thousand pairs of chicago's.

JB cashing in? Not always

They are clearly smart with what they are doing... They build hype to keep people interested in buying a shoe that is nearly 30 years old. If they flooded the market with them most hype beast posers wouldn't be interested and they'd end up on clearance. They clearly have some strategy here. Cancelling NDC was probably also part of the hype machine strategy.

Wow, I haven't posted in so long (maybe 2009) that my old account is now gone. Luckily, I still was able to register my old username.

DETROIT KICKS finally pulled through on my preorder. I picked up my pair from the post office today. I know some people who preordered from them got recently canceled, and some are still waiting. I think if you're still waiting to hear from them, there's still a chance.

Definitely a nice pair, and I was able to use the red laces on my Black Toe AJ1's.

Hello again, NT.

Man I have my size 10s dropped from 500 to 420 on CL and no bites at all..
Whats your location? Regions matter
The people that wanted them and didn't care about the price got them. The people on the fence about buying are probably just hold off because of all these rumored re-stocks or because other **** is about to drop. Your best bet is E-bay and International... I hear a lot of Asian countries are scooping up.

Hey @PiNoyBOy  You want to trade your 9.5 chicago for my 8? lol

refunds coming hallelujah :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i ordered two pair, one was fugazi the other was authentic. because of that i made this thread
http://niketalk.com/t/628995/2015-n...retail-vs-gm-ua-replica-fake/30#post_23582766
Gudd shtt at least it was 200 not 400 n up and your gettn your paper backk[emoji]128077[/emoji]

thats the thing. msrp=$175 tax, mom&pops bootleg=$200
authentic pair after rd = like 3,$400 and up

the mom&pops sounded too good to be true. man I was crazy for this release even when I visited hoh34th and flight23 on the 28th and they aint ever say something about wristbands. grimey *** low class

Last edited by a moderator:
Im basically done with this release and its 3:10 am east side. Im giving up hope on ndc or in-store restocks. Nike rep said keep "periodically checking'" with stores and twitter.

View media item 1586069 :smh:

before i go on to the other threads, im gonna want to upload an on feet. :D

Back
Top Bottom