Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Thats a strange flaw. wouldn't you have to purposely stitch the swoosh like that, or can that be an honest mistake?

I think you have to do it with subtlety, and can't just post a phone number because they have a buy sell forum, which I can't find.

If homie don't edit that post no use in pm'ing what u need to do because he gone be dancing soon! LOL

One of my pairs 11.5 (fresh kickz in chicago-mom n pop) has the red stitching on the inside...other pair 10.5 does not (ftl)

Seems like a qc issue as both pairs got the same leather and such...the 11.5 is sloppier stitching in general though/ but overall not bad at all

Yeah, your right. I'm hoping to come across a better offer. With my luck I will pull the trigger on em and run into better opportunities.   

^^^Lol, I suppose bro. Ndc needs to drop that hit so I can fail at a second pair of these, so I can close the chapter up and ease on down the road.

Last edited:
Do these remastered 1s fit any differently than the 2013 na 1s like the black toes royals or breds?
My b/reds fit and feel extremely comfy while black toes feel stiff even after a few wears. I'll be wearing my Chi's this weekend but eryone boasting the softer leather quality

Looks legit to me, but those pics are kinda too small to see any details. Size tag looks right, and the one close up of the leather looks on point.

Has anyone seen fakes that are sporting the same quality/style of leather as the real ones do?

Back
Top Bottom