Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Friends' cousin have an extra pair he can hook me up with. Size 8.5 or a 9.

I would like to know how does these Chi fit, I usually wear a size 9 but with some retros like the jordan 4 oreo and 13, I wear a size 8.5.

Friends' cousin have an extra pair he can hook me up with. Size 8.5 or a 9.

I would like to know how does these Chi fit, I usually wear a size 9 but with some retros like the jordan 4 oreo and 13, I wear a size 8.5.
1's in general are TTS. Go for that 9. 

Forgive me at my moment of weakness but its late. and i am looking thru the gallery at all y'all chi 1 pics and my sodium levels have never been higher. I am still sad i didn't get these, and i purposely avoid this forum because it still stings of that sadderday. and then i see pics like this   (i repped btw)

and i dislike everything and all of you who copped... the search continues...
Totally kidding btw. Although I'm still sad i couldn't get my 12.
What a beautiful picture.  

Sigh. Paid $414 for a pair of these. Tried to talk a few auctioneers into $360-$380 but they weren't biting.

I'd like to get another pair. But it's so rich right now.

No luck finding these in Hawaii.  I wish I could find these for a decent price but even found one on here where the seller won't send to Hawaii.  Sigh...

My Chi's arrived today. I know it's been said before, but the leather quality is pretty nice for a Jordan 1....much better than the leather on my Black and Whites and Black Toes.

I don't have Frags or Shadows to compare them to.
Much better than black/whites?! Come on bruh. The black collar on the chicagos vs the white collar on the b/w isnt even debatable. The synthetic swoosh on the chicagos vs the leather swoosh on the b/ws. The rest of the leather is a little softer on the chicagos but it aint no MUCH better. Quit playin. The build quality on the B/Ws are whats much better.

Maybe it's just my pairs, but the leather on my Chi's feels noticeably better/softer than the leather on my B/W's to me. Build quality is about the same...my Chi's and B/W's both have better build quality and leather than my Black Toes...in my opinion. I agree with you about the swoosh.

Last edited:
Shoutout to @Misha for sending me a pair in my size :pimp:

Thanks again fam.

x2mn20.jpg

Just laced my pair up last night getting ready for the weekend. Looking at the other lace colors and realized I ain't ever gonna use them on the Chi's but might consider them on some other 1's

I used the red laces on my Black Toe I's. Finally using red laces with the proper length on them. I only found shorter length ones in stores that were barely tie-able.

found a deecnt deal locally, but not in my size. debating.  any size 12 person have a 10.5 or 11 for trade?  PM

Back
Top Bottom