Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
XI are meh. Gonna get rid of all of mine was just hoping to find people to trade before I sell em
laugh.gif
Only pair I've held onto are the Concords. Just sold my Legends last month

XI are meh. Gonna get rid of all of mine was just hoping to find people to trade before I sell em :lol:

Yup. Think I'm getting get of my gamma, legends, and jams and keeping the concords. Just care about ones but sucks I've legit paid resell on every pair of 1s I own

Closest im gonna get to a retro pair without having to cop an old pair with cream colored patent leather or piss yellow soles... no thanks...

maybe they remaster that shape one day...

I dunno I kinda like the cream. I've got a pair in storage that looks like these but the sole started to separate. I need to get them restored soon

View media item 1626897

XI are meh. Gonna get rid of all of mine was just hoping to find people to trade before I sell em :lol:

yep have concord x2 & cool gray but LB's are gone & the gammas are on deck to get out too... never liked sj's 00 or 09

I had to get out of both pair I had...they look like crap in mens(im sz 12)... kids version smacks

Agreed CC. Sad because they were a grail of mine growing up. Watching MJ in that ASG in Phoenix smdh.

yea killed the mold for gs slept at the wheel on the men's

Is it weird that I miss the craziness, drama, hatred and ban-worthy antics of this thread's past? Other NTers were saying that the SBB thread was becoming like this one but it never got to the level of fisticuffs. And to think, the Chicago 1's only dropped a month and a half ago
smokin.gif

Is it weird that I miss the craziness, drama, hatred and ban-worthy antics of this thread's past? Other NTers were saying that the SBB thread was becoming like this one but it never got to the level of fisticuffs. And to think, the Chicago 1's only dropped a month and a half ago
smokin.gif
feels longer than that...

flatfoot718 flatfoot718
I had to rep you for the Steve Carell meme. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Too funny :rofl:

x2

Is it weird that I miss the craziness, drama, hatred and ban-worthy antics of this thread's past? Other NTers were saying that the SBB thread was becoming like this one but it never got to the level of fisticuffs. And to think, the Chicago 1's only dropped a month and a half ago:smokin

Just wait. If that rumoured NDC drop for 8/30 is confirmed... hooooooo boy. It finna get CRAZY in herrrr.

View media item 1625268 You guys think i can bait a pair of Chis if i trade for thes Retro 88s? Pretty even trade or out of the question?
white cement 3s are the only shoe I'm missing from my collection when I bought the Chicago 1s this year I realized I had trade bait for the 3s and I never was a 1's kinda guy but I realized they were a better pair than my holy grails in the wc3.. They last longer & are a classic like the first shoe so I stuck with my chis.. Don't regret it now I'm about to buy my wc3s at flightclub in person after a bad transaction with rif.la
because they sell used shoes as deadstock.. At least that's what happened to me.. & I heard I wasn't the first. Both shoes are classics in their own right but I'm taking chis>wc3s

It'll always be 1's > whatever's for me. I'd only trade for 88 WC3 if it's an extra pair of Chi's. I mentioned a while back that I'd trade my BC3's for a pair of Chi's and my inbox blew up with offers and I was able to find a dude locally to do the trade. Win/win for both of us

I wouldnt trade my BC3 for chicagos...but I would trade my WC3 from 2003 for the Chicagos for sure!
Size 10 DS! LOL

Thing is, it aint the 90's or Y2K, fam. The fellas can't rock a pair of the OGs. So, we make do. Color Way is tough. Love rocking my pairs. And I used to ball in the OGs back in high school. 

Why can't you rock a pair of OG's?

OG 11 resell prices are about the same as any other retro 11 resell price.

And I was definitely including the Pantones :x

It's no way I could do the patent cut :x , the backwards jumpman :x , and just the overall shape and feel of the new 11's :x

If you had OG's in high school, then you of all people should know better, regardless of what year we're currently in.

Been searching for a pair of Chi's since release in a size 9 without feeling like I got violated, so far no luck...

Last edited:
these will easily be going for $600+ by december unless NDC floods the market

if you don't have these now, you might want to consider picking them up while they're 350-400

these will easily be going for $600+ by december unless NDC floods the market

if you don't have these now, you might want to consider picking them up while they're 350-400

NDC? When was the last time you successfully checked out from hype release...I just hope NDC developes a new system to fight these bots.

Back
Top Bottom