Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
these will easily be going for $600+ by december unless NDC floods the market

if you don't have these now, you might want to consider picking them up while they're 350-400
Have you been following the pricing trends since release?

They've gone down a bit, but like all 1s they do that and then head up.
These are a cornerstone of my collection and I'm sure many people agree. They won't get lower.

Have you been following the pricing trends since release?

yes. the same that's happened to every OG 1. i got the 2013 Bred 1s for $330 the following February and by the summer, prices were in the 500-600s. it took a little longer for the Shadows and Black Toe's to jump but they always do.

@theLtrain
Looking good fam[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I love how 1's look better with every wear. It is the one shoe that I love to see creased :pimp:

Last edited:
Checking in. I think I'll be trying to secure a pair next month. No more than 400 is what I'm aiming for.

900 pgs..

Last edited:
It's funny I won't pay more than 400 for Chi 1's yet I'm semi-ready to drop 1k on Frag 1s.. lol oh how the world works in mysterious ways I tell ya...

With that being said, hope for the NDC release of Chi 1s via online raffle in Aug!

@theLtrain
Looking good fam[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I love how 1's look better with every wear. It is the one shoe that I love to see creased
pimp.gif
Agree 100%.  

im still trying, but these SBB people are still not budging, as of this moment im ready to take an L and trade a pair of my Chi's but no takers

Once you hold those sbb in hand, you will see why a non og color is beating out the legendary chicago's. The quality is INSANE with the plush and thick leather!

Once you hold those sbb in hand, you will see why a non og color is beating out the legendary chicago's. The quality is INSANE with the plush and thick leather!
meh.

i sold the SBB and kept the Chis.

the leather aint that great. i mean for a jordan, i guess.

Because you're buying into the hype...
Dont blame the world..you know exactly what you are doing.
Contrary to most, it's really not about the hype.  I think the colorway on the frags looks great.  The lightning bolt does nothing for me.  In fact, I wish it was released without the bolt that is driving the price up significantly.  I would do a frag laser 1 custom but to me, it's still not the same.  

When all said and done, i'll be super fortunate if I can land a pair at a reasonable price considering these shoes from the looks of it will be dropping in price any time soon.

SBB quality is pretty darn nice for a jordan 1 release as others have said.  It really can't be stressed enough how much of a difference JB has finally put into a shoe.  Chicago 1's are still awesome but I'd say given between the two, SBBs wins.  

meh.

i sold the SBB and kept the Chis.

the leather aint that great. i mean for a jordan, i guess.
Again, it just comes down to preference of a shoe.  Both shoes are great.   You can't go wrong with either.  SBBs really have stayed afloat due to it's build quality, especially for a non-OG colorway.  Otherwise, no one could care less about it.  

Back
Top Bottom