Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Gordonson Gordonson
geraldg2309 geraldg2309
Lol, repped. Im glad someone around here gets the sarcastic humor. To many uptight youngins up in here talkin too much serious shoe business.

Honestly, you guys are the only reasons why I come back to the 1's threads. I just finished reading the 1 high thread. :smh: People love to speculate and argue nonsense.

If Chicagos did retail like the others though..

tumblr_m6be1d0WPx1rum6ozo1_250.gif

Any idea if these are gonna be a super GR like the lasers or are we looking more along the lines of the frag 1s?

yeah, especially any OG colorways 

i sense sarcasm. If thats the case, comparing an OG retro release to a collab released to NikeLab only wouldn't even be a fair comparison is my point. Therefore dont't expect a worldwide OG color retro is anything like the Frags.

Chicagos will most likely be on some BW type release.

Last edited:
You guys sure are optimistic. Black Toe level difficulty is the BEST case scenario for these assuming that you have sacrificed your life to some sneaker deity.

And I am almost positive that besides the frags and B&Gs the difference in availability for all the 1s is marginal. Fact of the matter is colorways like the Clovers and Lasers sat because nobody wanted them.

I loved the clovers but still my case stands

Maybe its just me but I havent seen any more of the retro+ OGs than the OG colorway OGs out in these streets.

Last edited:
Just sayin. If those 2013 chicagos retailed at the 140 like all the rest of the ones, that wouldve been a nutcracker.

I would've passed on the 2013's if they were 65 bucks. That shoe pissed me off beyond belief. One of my favorites ruined. Royals have always had a Nike Air Tongue, and No Jumpman in the Back. Why they decided to ruin the Chicago, and not the Knicks makes you wonder sometimes.

So when were the lasers a super gr?
There is no Super GR, Limited GR etc...its the hype that builds around it...

The b/w sat a couple days after RD...just gotta search in the right places...There was no demands for the Laser 1s...

I sense these will be B/W, Laser amounts...but due to demands...it will feel like a QS!

i still believe that there will be more of these than any other OG color way that released in the past. mainly because these will be a remastered OG color way and JB intended on making them readily available......to an exent. 

Back
Top Bottom